gym

prompt above

also short

"Scott! Come on! Momma needs to work out!" Mitch said. "Not everyone is born to be built like you are, babe."

"I'm coming," Scott said, coming out of the couple's shared bedroom. "Sorry, love."

"Let's go!"

~

Scott couldn't help but stare at his boyfriend as he worked out, he thought it was extremely attractive.

Someone got on the treadmill next to Mitch, and started talking to him. Scott could tell that the guy was flirting right off the bat.

And Mitch was completely oblivious.

So, when Mitch got off the treadmill half an hour later, the two boys walked to the locker room, and Scott took Mitch's hand and spun him around in front of a full length mirror.

"What's going on, babe?"

Scott didn't say anything as he wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist and kissed his neck.

"Scotty?"

"Mine."

Mitch was confused, yet flustered.

"That boy was flirting with you."

"What? No he wasn't."

"He totally was." Scott said, kissing Mitch's cheek and resting his head on Mitch's shoulder. "You should've seen it."

"He was telling me stories about his wife." Mitch laughed. "He's straight, babe."

Scott let a light laugh escape his lips. "I'm sorry, love."

"Jealous, aren't we?"

"Mhm." Scott kissed Mitch's neck. "You're mine, though. Nobody else's."

"I love you and only you, baby. Please believe me."

"I believe you." Scott pulled the younger boy in for a long kiss.

crap crap CRAP crap crap