call in

I opened my eyes to see the window, it was still dark outside. I looked at the clock.

5:35 a.m.

This is when I realized that I should probably get ready for work, so I tried to get up and sneak out of Scott's grasp.

I guess I must've woken Scott up, because I felt his arms tighten around my waist and pull me back.

"Scott, this isn't funny. I need to get ready."

All I got was a grunt in response, and felt his arms tighten a little more.

"Babe, come on. Let go."

I began to feel kisses on my neck.

I let myself enjoy it for a minute before I realized that I needed to fucking get ready.

"Scott."

"Use a sick day." Scott said, his voice raspy because he was tired.

"I need to go to work, Scott."

"I need you."

He moved his hands to my shoulders and started to rub circles into them.

"Jesus-" I stopped trying to get out of bed and laid back near Scott. "Oh my god, Scott."

"Stay home today." He stopped rubbing my shoulders and began to kiss my neck again. "Please."

I turned over and looked at Scott. His hair was a little frazzled, and his scruff was growing out a little.

But damn, he looked good. I couldn't say no to that.

I smiled.

"Let me call in."

I grabbed my phone and dialed the number, but the whole time I was on the phone, Scott wouldn't stop kissing me.

He had moved down and rested his head on my stomach, and whether it was grabbing my hand and kissing it or giving kisses to my stomach, he wouldn't stop.

I eventually hung up the phone and he got back beside me, wrapping his arms around me.

"You look beautiful."

"I don't even have my concealer on."

"Again, you look beautiful." He kissed me gently on the lips.

He tried to pull away from the kiss but I pulled at his tank top and kissed him again, this time more passionately.

I felt him smirk in the kiss as he moved to my jawline and my breathing became irregular.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you a thousand times more." He continued down my neck, and I noted not to wear any v-necks tomorrow.

My hands played with the hem of his tanktop.

"Off." I said, before he let me take it off of him. I smiled at the sight of Scott shirtless, and he pulled my shirt off of me as well.

"I am so in love with you," he said before his lips met mine again, craving something.

He pulled away to stare into my eyes for a second before crashing his lips into mine again.

elevator music

*a few hours later*

Scott and I were on the bed, my face nuzzled into his neck, his arms around my waist, and he kissed the top of my head every once in a while.

"You're so beautiful, Mitch." Scott said.

Three years we've been dating. And I still blush.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

sorry for the bad ending