stress

"I need to talk to you," Scott says, grabbing Mitch's hand and taking him on the tour bus.

Once they've sat in Scott's bunk, Scott starts to cry.

"What's the matter, honey?" Mitch asks.

"I don't see an end in sight," Scott says, "day after day after day, there's hardly even thirty minutes of free time."

Mitch wraps his arms around Scott. "It's hard, I know." He says. "We'll get through it together, love. I promise."

"I can't," Scott's voice cracks.

"I know you can," Mitch says, "you're the strongest person I know." Scott kisses Mitch's hair and Mitch continues, "If you can't, there's no way in hell that I can."

"I just need a break," Scott says.

The boys are laying down now, Scott softly crying and holding Mitch as he runs his hand up and down Mitch's back gently.

"I love you, Scotty," Mitch whispers, "I know that May seems far away now, but we have a break in May, and we'll be off for months."

"May needs to hurry the fuck up," Scott laughs, "I love performing, I do, but I need a break right now."

"I understand," Mitch says, and he does understand. "I'll be here to help you through this."

Five hours later, Kirstin, Avi, Kevin, and Esther are looking for Scott and Mitch.

Kevin pulls the curtain to Scott's bunk, and sees Scott holding Mitch as they sleep. Mitch is resting his head on the blonde's chest, one arm at his side and one hand laced with Scott's fingers, and Scott's free arm around Mitch's waist, as both boys sleep.

He closes the curtain.

"Did you find them?" Esther asks.

"No, they must already be at the restaurant," Kevin says.