high school lovers

random moments in the two boys relationship throughout high school :)

~

"Please tell me again, how you're not failing Mrs. Toper's class?" Avi asked.

Mitch took a French fry and ate it. "Well, I've always been good at literature," he started. "I can also tutor you if you need. I just think that doing your work at lunch isn't the smartest."

Ago laughed and put his stuff away, focusing on eating his lunch. "Thanks, Mitch."

"Don't worry Avi, I have a 65 in her class." Scott said.

"Dear lord," Nicole said.

"Yes! High five!" Avi reached his hand out and they high fived.

When Scott's hand returned to his side, he laced his fingers with Mitch's under the table.

Mitch kissed Scott's cheek.

"Eww, you're chewing," Mitch started to laugh.

~

"Yeah! I'm so excited for him to, he's a really good singer." Mitch smiled.

"But he's really going through with it? Scott's really joining chorus with you?" Kirstin asked, closing her locker.

"Mhm. He's going to be in men's chorus with me next year." Mitch said. "God, you should hear him sing. Last weekend I was singing ave maria and he joined in, jokingly. But then he like, actually tried to sound nice and holy shit." Mitch laughed.

"I wish I could be in the same class as y'all. I mean, we sing together on concerts, but still." Kirstin pouted, smiling when she saw Scott behind Mitch.

"Talking about me?" Scott's arms were around Mitch's waist and he rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning, babe!" Mitch turned around and kissed him.

"Good morning," Scott smiled. "I have a surprise for you. And Kirstin, I guess."

"What is it?" Kirstin asked.

"I switched out of Spanish 3 to take chorus next semester with you guys."

"Babe, you didn't have to do that. You don't need that spanish to graduate, do you?" Mitch asked.

"No, I don't. I only needed Spanish 1 & 2, babe. I'm all yours next semester."

"Now that's boyfriend material." Kirstin said, laughing after.

~

The boys were at Scott's house now, hanging out.

Mitch felt his boyfriends fingers brush his sides and he jumped and stepped away.

"I swear to god, if you tickle me, we're through." Mitch laughed.

"I don't think you'd actually do that," Scott said, walking over to Mitch and wrapping his arms loosely around Mitch's chest.

"Wait, let me get a picture," Mitch said, after noticing that they were right in front of Scott's mirror. "Say cheese," he said.

Scott planted a kiss on Mitch's cheek right before the picture was taken.

"Oh my god, we're so cute." Mitch smiled once he saw the photo.

"Send that to me." Scott said.

"Mhm," Mitch texted it to him.

Scott waited until Mitch placed his phone down to tickle Mitch.

"Scott!" Mitch was laughing. "You're so mean to me." Mitch couldn't stop his laughing. "Scott, stop."

Scott was laughing now, too, and he stopped.

They were both laying on the floor now, out of breath.

Mitch rolled over next to Scott, and kissed his shoulder.

Scott smiled, surprised at how happy and giddy the small gesture could make him feel, and pulled his boyfriend closer.

Mitch was giggly because of the gesture, and he placed a giggly kiss onto Scott's lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~

this is dumb but I needed to post something to assure y'all that I'm not dead