warmth

I don't know how he convinced me to go in the snow, probably because I'm in love with him.

Yeah, that.

He just doesn't know it.

It's so fucking cold out here, but he looks so happy.

Seeing Scott happy is probably what comforts me the most.

But, I don't have a heavy enough jacket for this. I mean, it's 19 degrees out for goodness sakes. I'm not from here.

A snowball hit the back of my head, interrupting my thoughts. I turned around to see Scott laughing, his cheeks slightly blushed with the winter air.

"Hey!" I said, gathering up some snow to make a snowball, only resulting in it crumbling out of my hands, because I was wearing gloves.

I threw my gloves off, gathering some snow, and hitting Scott's chest with a snowball.

"Oh, it's on now." He said, tackling me.

"Scott!" I yelled, in between laughs.

He jabbed his fingers into my sides, tickling me. I yelled "No!" multiple times before he even thought of giving up.

"Scott, stop!" I laughed, finally free of his grasp. "Now my gloves are soaked. You tackled me on top of them." I pulled the gloves out of the snow, they were cold and very wet.

I didn't realize how cold my hands were until they touched the wet surface of the gloves. I rubbed them to keep them warm, not making a huge deal out of it.

About an hour later, though, they were extremely red and peeling.

"Woah, are you okay, Mitchie?" He asked, holding both of my hands.

"Oh, God. I didn't notice they were that bad." I shrugged.

He turned around and wrapped my arms around him.

"What are you-"

"Just trust me." He interrupted.

He placed his hands on top of mine, grabbing them and moving them inside of the pockets in his jacket.

I couldn't help but smile and blush when I leaned my head on his back, it was a sweet gesture.

"Warmer?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

I moved to peck his cheek when he turned his head and I accidentally kissed his lips.

Oops.

I definitely felt the Sparks there, I just hoped that he did too.

When we pulled away, he smiled, before leaning in and kissing me again.

fluff fluff fluff