me & scott

based on "confessions" by scomicheking
(days are in sequential order but not necessarily next to each other [ex: day 67 & day 68 could be a week apart, or it could be a day apart. it could be 47 days apart. we don't know.])
~

day 1: today was the first day of camp. we're doing bye bye birdie. we had auditions and i really hope i'm conrad, but there's another boy who killed his audition.

day 2: the other boy got conrad. i got albert. he seems really nice and i'm excited to work with him.

day 3: we started blocking today. the boy's name is scott. he's really funny and cool.

day 4: the girl who plays rosie, her name is kirstin. she's really talented. she and scott sat with me at lunch today. then they invited their friends avi and kevin.

day 5: the show is next week. i'm so nervous.

day 6: today we got our costumes. scott looked adorable in his but insisted i, (his "best friend," as he said it) looked better than him.

day 7: the show is tomorrow. i'm spending the night at scott's house and we're watching the bye bye birdie movie. he fell asleep and his hair is a mess. he looks cute.

day 8: the show was today. we killed it! scott hugged me because he was still in his curtain call high. then we went and got icecream. he said i looked amazing in my stage makeup.

day 9: scott texted me asking if i wanted to see a movie. i havent talked to him in a week or so. do i go?

day 10: i went to the movie. he's still as sweet as ever. my little crush on him, however, only grew.

day 11: today i was texting him and he called me beautiful. i almost went insane.

day 12: we met up at the stage where we performed bye bye birdie. he asked me if i wanted to do something crazy, and we climbed up the side of the building, got on the roof and looked at the stars. he told me that when he was feeling nervous or anxious, he'd lay on the roof there and just look.

day 13: he came over to my house and asked me to sing for him. sing anything. i played my ukulele and sang "chills and fever" for him. when i was done he took my hand and said he could listen to that on repeat for the rest of his life. i blushed while i was putting my uke away and he came back with "it's true!"

day 14: scott left his sweatshirt here the other day and when i texted him he said to keep it. it smells like his cologne and i love it.

day 15: every time i hang out with scott i feel myself falling harder and harder for him.

day 16: scott and i were on the roof of the theatre tonight and he held my hand. he didn't say anything, he just took my hand and brought it to his heart.

day 17: we went back to school today. scott and i go to different schools, so we met up at panera afterwards and just talked.

day 18: scott just texted me that he's so happy that i'm his best friend. on one hand i want to be more than friends. on the other i'm happy that we've gotten so close.

day 19: worst day of the school year so far. ethan from my choir class was upset that i got a solo and after class slapped me across the face in the bathroom. why do i even try?

day 20: scott found out what happened and stopped by my house this morning with breakfast, he hugged me and said that i deserved the solo more than anyone in that class.

day 21: today was the last day that homecoming dance tickets were on sale. scott thought they ended next week and got really upset, saying he was going to ask me to my senior homecoming. now our plans are to have a night in.