exposed

summary: mitch and scott dating is a secret but their friends are figuring it out because they're NOT doing such a good job hiding it

~

i'm back :)))))

~

"Scott. Scott, Scott stop!" Mitch giggled, feeling his boyfriend tickle him. "I can't breathe, Scott!" He continued to laugh until Scott stopped tickling him.

"There. Now you're awake." Scott poked Mitch's cheek.

"You could have just shaken me awake."

"Tickling you is more fun." Scott smiled.

Mitch placed a kiss on Scott's jaw as Scott laid down beside him.

"So, what are we doing today?"

"I have to go to lunch with Kirstin today." Scott said.

"And then?"

"I'm all yours."

"Great," Mitch said, lacing one of his hands with Scott's and kissing him deeply on the lips.

"I have to get ready."

Scott and Mitch have been dating for eleven months now. They're very in love, but nobody knows about them.

So now comes the question as to why they haven't shared that they're dating yet. Well, Mitch's parents don't approve of the fact that he's gay. And in Scott's case, the last time he was in a relationship, his friends were crossing lines in it and got way too involved in it. So they chose not to share it. With anyone.

"Alright. I'll see you soon, hun."

And with a squeeze to Scott's hand, he was getting out of bed.

~

"Hey, Kirst."

"Hey!" Kirstin wrapped her arms around Scott. "Thanks for doing this. It's hard, with Jeremy out of town, you know? I just get lonely sometimes."

"I understand." Scott said. "So, what's been going on?"

Kirstin started to speak when Scott's phone went off.

mr. right: shit shit shit shit where is the toilet plunger

"Who's that?" Kirstin asked.

"Just Mitch," Scott said, typing a reply.

"But why is he in your phone as 'Mr. Right'?"

Scott's eyes widened.

"It's, uh, a joke." Scott said.

"Okay," Kirstin said. "What are you in his phone?"

Scott smiled, a light blush appearing on his cheeks. "I'm 'my world' in his phone."

"Y'all are best friend goals." Kirstin laughed, picking up the menu and reading it. "That's funny."

~