you're my everything

who wanted to have sickness-enducing fluff? just me? okay!!! also it's hella short!!

Scott has been having a bad day today. I couldn't help but be extra "lovey" to him today.

When he broke his wine glass, I cleaned it up for him. When he couldn't get words to rhyme for a song he wrote and gave up, I tried to encourage him. When he started crying after he got home from work today, I walked in and asked him what was wrong.

"I got fired." He replied.

"Why? You're a waiter. What could you have done that-"

"They needed to cut the staff. Too many waiters."

I sighed and started to think of something I could do to help him cheer up. I decided to just cuddle him.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him gently.

"You don't need to comfort me. I was shitty at my job anyway."

"You need some love today. You're having a shitty day."

He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't think of anything.

"I love you." Scott said. "You deserve better than me. I can't even keep a job."

"What do I deserve, then?" I laughed to myself. I can't imagine having anyone better than him as my love.

"You deserve the sun, the moon, and the stars."

"You are my sun," I kissed his forehead, "my moon," I kissed his nose, "and my stars." I kissed his lips.

see, warned you