rainy days

here's a shorty for you and there's a picture of them sleeping above ❤️

"Shit," Mitch muttered to himself. "It's raining, Scott."

"Damn." Scott stated. "I guess we're staying in today, then." He put down his bag.

"Ooh. We can stay in and just cuddle and watch a movie or something." Mitch smiled at Scott.

~

The tour had the couple so tired, that while they were cuddling, they fell asleep. The rain beating against the window helped the cause, of course.

Scott was laying on the couch, his head resting on the armrest, his arms at his side, and his knees bent so that his feet wouldn't dangle over the couch.

Mitch's head was tucked under Scott's chin, his arms wrapped around Scott's torso, and his face buried in his chest. His legs were crossed and resting on the armrest of the couch, his body in between Scott's legs.

Mitch woke up first, and he almost woke Scott up, but he thought he looked peaceful, so he just rested his chin on Scott's chest.

He kissed his nose, which woke Scott up, and Mitch frowned.

"Sorry, baby." He apologized. "I didn't want to wake you up. You just looked so cute."

Scott laughed lightly. "It's alright. You looked cute when you fell asleep, too."

Mitch nuzzled his head into Scott's shirt, blushing and smiling.

"You smell good," he laughed.

Scott kissed Mitch's head, and then brought his head up to kiss his lips.

"I love you." Scott said. He's said it many times before, but it means a lot to Mitch every time he says it.

This is their third year together, and Mitch still gets butterflies. So does Scott.

"I love you too."

Mitch kissed Scott passionately, and Scott responded quickly. They pulled away, and Mitch rested his head back on Scott's chest.

That was the moment Scott knew he wanted to propose.

that was hella fluff but oh well