"What's wrong with dating a celebrity? My fans would jump at the chance."

"Jacob cheated on me. You're around women all the time, who's to say you wouldn't cheat on me."

"Who's to say I would? I'm not Jacob. When I start walking again, I'll be able to take you out more. Then you'll get to know the real me."

"You serious about taking me out?"

"Yes babe, just let me take a shower and we can leave. You can take a shower in the guest room's bathroom."

"Alright thank you."

********

Nicole

I came out of the bathroom with a towel on, rummaging through Chris's clothes to find some sweat pants and a hoodie that would fit. He opened up the bathroom sitting fully dressed in his wheelchair, with his hair damp and curly. 

"Girl when you gone ready to get ya hair done?"

"Chris just give me a second! Close your eyes while I get dressed."

I looked over to see him with his hands covering his face. Then I turned around and dropped my towel to put on panties and the sweatpants. I turned back around to Chris with my hands covering my breasts, and I could see big slits in his fingers. When he noticed I turned around he quickly closed his fingers.

I shook my head at him, and continued to get dressed. I helped Chris into the chair that rides down the rail of the stairs. Then I sat his wheelchair at the end of the steps so he could slid easily in it.

His mama was sitting in the kitchen, and started cheesing when she saw us. She was cooking breakfast and she waved us over.

"Where y'all going?" She smirked

"He's paying for me to get my hair done you wanna go?"

She shook her head, "Nah... I plan on staying in today."

We stayed and had a nice little chat. Ms. Hawkins fixed us sausage, eggs, biscuits, and bacon. Needless to say it was all delicious. When we were about to leave, Chris handed me the keys to his red Lamborghini.

The ride was awkward, and I drove slower than normal to avoid wrecking his expensive car.

"Why you driving so slow?"

"Well I don't want to damage your car."

"I wouldn't have gave you the keys, if I felt like you damage it. Just relax baby girl." He gripped my thigh

"Okay fine."

"So what happened with your ex husband?"

"I went through his phone, and found out he cheated on me. The when I confronted him about it, we started arguing so he put his hands on me."

"Oh well I'm sorry you had to go through that. So why did you say he wasn't your ex husband that day?"

"We were never married, because he's had another wife and two kids. I just recently found out my best friend's kid is by him. Another woman just gave birth to his fourth kid about a month ago."