A/N

Cha!

Hi again! The story finally ended. No worries for me but...

I've decided to make the second story!! Kyaa! But not as a high school students anymore. The second one won't be ordinary too. Just.. read it.

The characters are all the same maybe a bit of addition. Like their mother. For the second story, there are more unexpected thing that happened to them. Very unexpected. Maybe.

There will be different kind of mythical creatures making appearances. Nightmares and nightmares. Curse and still with the lovey dovey. I can't keep that away ;)

You should read the next one. I already published it! I just have to be grateful now. I love my reader so much and Powerful Embrace will be continue. With the second one I mean.

If you ever have questions, don't hesitate to ask ;)

Oh. And yeah, I forgot to tell you that I am very very very very sorry if I ever did mistake or make you feel offensive. I re-read this story and I make sure to edit something. Like grammar errors. I am not perfect so I might still left the chapters with mistakesss.

Forgive me. Really. Grammar errors, typos, offensive words. Everyone did mistakes so yeah.

Unless if you're a perfectionist, then remove this story from your library. I warned you. But why did I warned you at the very last minute?!

Silly me.

I know maybe you feel like I am still awkward with author's note and that's probably because I don't know what to say. I really don't know.

And again, thank you so much everyone! I love you! Not as much as EXO!

Kidding! Jkjk XD

See you again in the next story fellas!

:-*

> Powerful Embrace 2 (EXO Fanfic)