CHP 4: EXO

Baekhyun's POV

I was sitting beside Sang Hwa. She looks like a very nice girl. She keep on smiling to everyone. She have a cute and sweet smile.

"Sang Hwa-ssi, do you have any chingu here?" I asked her.

"Chingu?" She asked confused.

"Ne. Chingu. Do you have any?" I asked then the guy who sit infront of her turned back facing us.

"I am her chingu. I am Do Kyungsoo," he introduced himself. I actually know him but yeah. Act normal in front of her. That's the plan.

"Oh! Hi!" I greeted. He just smile.

"Chogi, what is chingu," she asked. I was kinda surprised. She don't know what is chingu?

"You don't know what is chingu?" I asked.

"Ah... mianhe. I was grown up in America so I just learn Korean language," she explained.

"Chingu is friend," D.O. explained to her in English.

"Ah... I do have friends," I said.

"Jinjja? Should we hang out together with your friends and my friends during break time later?" Kyungsoo suggested.

"Can I come?" I asked.

"Sure. You can be my friend!" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

"Arasso. I'll bring them later," Sang Hwa said.

"Don't forget me," Chen who sit beside D.O said.

"Oh! Yeah! I almost forgot. This is also my friend. He is Kim Jong Dae," Kyungsoo introduced.

"Call me Chen," he smiled.

*break time*

Zee's POV

I walk to each of my sister's class to get them. After all of us had gathered, we went to the garden where it is a quiet and calm place.

"Did you do something stupid?" I asked them.

"Nope!" They said together.

"Good!" I exclaimed.

"But.." Fifi uttered.

"But what?" I asked her while looking at her with serious face.

"I want to change Xiumin's mind earlier but it didn't work on him," she explained.

"That was weird," Aay said.

"It also happen to me," I said.

"Mwo? You use your power?" Lily said with wide eyes.

"No. I didn't use it. I just didn't sense anything earlier when I bumped into someone,"I said.

"Really?!" Aay exclaimed.

"We should go now. I can sense that someone is watching us," I told them.

"Come on then!" Fifi said.

We walk together to the cafeteria and try to spot Kyungsoo. Soon, I found him and we walk towards their table. As we reach the table, there sit 11 boys.

They are really handsome. I admit it. I am being serious. Even their looks can kill what if their charms?

"Oh! You're here!" Kyungsoo said.

"Ai Ren?"

"Lily?"

"Hyo Rin?"

I heard some of them said. They knew them? Well, maybe they're classmates. I only know Chen, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

More friends!

Lily's POV

Wow. We are standing infront of 11 boys now. I look at them and can only saw Kai and Tao. They're the only one who I know. Where's Sehun?

Not long after, I saw Sehun walking towards the table.

"Hey! Sorry that I am late," he said.

"Not at all," I said.

Then we started with introductions and questions until the bell rang.

"We should get back to class or else we will get punish," Suho said.

"Ahh!! How I hope I can just teleport from here to the class!" Kai complained.

Well, I can do that, but not now. Zee is here. I don't want to get all sweaty because of her. That will be a total nightmare for me.

We went seperate ways. Me, Kai, Tao and Sehun walked together to our class. We talked for awhile and not long after, the teacher came.

Chanyeol's POV

I feel happy that my seatmate is totally a cheerful girl. I never thought of meeting someone like her before. She look cute when she smile.

"Ai Ren, what club did you took?" I asked.

"Club? You mean the one like art club, music club or acting club or even dancing club?" She asked.

"Yes. I choose music club. How about you?"

"I don't know what to choose. You should go to your music class right now," she instructed.

I listen well to her and go for the music class. It was only the 11 of us. We call ourselves EXO. That was our band. Other students are not allowed to enter our music class cause we are special.

As we are waiting for our teacher, he bring someone along.

"Alright, Exo! You will have new member! Please come in!" He said.

Then, Baekhyun enter the class. I was kinda shocked. I thought he won't come back.

"Anyeonghaseyo! I am Byun Baekhyun," he bowed.

"We know!" Chen suddenly snapped.

"Welcome to our band Exo! Now, you are one of our members!" Suho hyung welcome him warmly.

"So get use of this time to get to know each other and practice with the instruments," Mr Han instructed as he left the class.

"You can sit here!" Kyungso said pointing towards an empty seat near him.

"Gamsahabnida," he bowed.

"You don't need to be formal around us," Lay hyung said.

They talked with each other but I can only keep quiet. Did he forget me? Impossible. I am his best friend. Shouldn't be.

"Why are you back here?" I asked.

Everyone stare at me. They really look scary. As if I just suicide a crime. If stares can kill, I am already dead by now.

"Why? Can't he get back here? Don't you miss him?" Suho hyung asked.

"I am just curious," I said.

"Aigoo.. My Chanyeol must be mad that I didn't treat him well last time," Baekhyun said.

"Its not that. Have you lost your mind? If you get back to Earth, do you still have chances to get back to Fantasy?" I asked him.

"I-I'm not sure about that. Maybe, just maybe, I don't have the chance again," he answered.

"Yah! Micyeosso?! (Are you crazy?)" I shouted.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, calm down," Luhan hyung said.

"Just tell me why did you get back here?" I asked.

"Why so? Is it so important to tell you the reason?" He asked.

"You shouldn't do that when you know you can't get back to Fantasy. You must be insane," I said concerned.

"Well, if you really want to know, so here it is," he gave up.

Ha! See! I won!

××××