CHP 14: Who Are You?

Fifi's POV

All of us soon finish eating. We help them with the dishes and soon gather back at the living room.

"Since all of you are in one band, and also well known at school, did you ever practice somewhere to improve your skill? " Zee asked.

"Of course! We keep on making new songs and practice," Kai answered.

"Where did you practice?" Zee continued asking them.

"We have complete instruments at the basement," Chanyeol said.

"Jinjja? Can I look at your basement?" Zee asked Suho.

"Erm... Sure."

"Will you be okay going there alone?" I asked.

"I will be okay with it," she smiled.

"Can I come?" Luhan asked.

"Actually..." she paused. What's wrong with her? Her eyes were wide open showing her light brown eyes. "Y-yes. S-sure. You can accompany me."

What's wrong with her? Why is she stuttering? That's weird. Soon both of them walked off.

"Junmyeon," I faced him. He look at me with serious face then I just realized what I call him. Again! "I mean Suho."

"Why? Is there any problem?" he asked.

"How about the English project?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah! I almost forgot!" he said.

"Almost forgot? So unlike you," Sehun said.

"Just shut up Oh Sehun," he glared at him. "Hyorin, follow me. We need to do at least something before the deadline."

"Arasso. I know that you don't want to fail since you are a class president," I said then follow him.

"Work hard you two! Fighting!" Chen supported.

"I know that you won't fail the project. At least you're doing something now. Me and Sanghwa hadn't done even a single word," Baekhyun sighed.

"Then, you should work on it together before the deadline. I know you can do it!" Xiumin said.

"How about you Sehun? Have you finish it?" Suho asked.

"Me and Lin Ah had finished half of it. Just need to work on the other half," he said.

"That was fast of you," Lay said.

"I don't know. Lin Ah know well in English since she said that it was her favourite subject. Am I right?" he asked Lily.

"Y-yes. I really like foreign languages," she said.

"Kaja Hyorin-ah," Suho said then I followed him upstairs.

Zee's POV

"H-how did you do that?" I asked Luhan.

Actually, I was about to say no to him when he asked if he can come with me to the basement but something strange had happened. Someone made me say yes, I think with telepathy. Mind communication.

"Do what? Telepathy?"

What is happening? Is he not a human? Is he...

"Yes."

"Yes? Why are you saying yes for?" I asked.

"For your question."

"I didn't asked any question."

"You're asking me if I am a human or not. And yes, I am not a human."

"T-then, who are you?" I started to step backward slowly. I feel like I have goosebumps.

"I am just the same as you."

"Y-you m-mean ha-half an-angel?" I stammered.

"No. Just the same species but I am a full angel. I can change to a full human and also a full angel."

That explained why.

"So, I conclude that you can read people's mind and also use telepathy. Am I right?"

"You are clever Zee," he make a thumb up. "Please don't be scared of me. You make me feel guilty. Don't distanced yourself from me."

"I am just surprised," I stood still and look at his face carefully. I know this face. One of the royal families at Fantasy.

"You're right. I almost forgot to tell you that I actually ran away from Fantasy with Lay, Tao and Kris. We come from the royal angels and because we were not given any freedom, so we decide to run away."

Wait. Did he just say with Lay, Tao and Kris?

"Oh! And yes. I mentioned their name. They are also royal angels. Can you keep it a secret?"

"Erm... Sure. I think I can."

"Keep this to yourself. I won't tell anyone who four of you are. Even Exo. Please keep this to yourself. Don't tell anyone even your sisters."

"I will promise to keep it to myself, but what if they know about it sooner or later?"

"Let them be then."

"But, why are you telling this to me? You can't trust me just like that."

"All of us are in trouble. Someone are hunting us. And you will be his main target because you know him well from Fantasy."

Him? From Fantasy? And what? I am the main target? This is crazy.

"I know that you can solve most problems in a short time. And I know that you can help me with this problem. I can't do anything. I can only tell you about what had happened."

"But, who is that he?"

"I can't tell you because I know that if I tell you, the person will approach you later, which will cause more trouble."

"Then, what had happened actually?"

"There is this one angel live on Earth just like us. He love to improved his power. But one day, there is this person who steal his power when he is unconscious. The angel never know that someone had steal his power until that one day, he can't use his power anymore. Until now, he was known as a normal human. Recently, there is another person who was being threat that his power will also being taken away from him. The person is in the same school with us and have someone that he know will also help him. It was a girl. A girl that look innocent but mean. She will help him to take over all of the angel's power."

"That was ridiculous."

"What was ridiculous?" Someone said from the door.

"Ridiculous that you keep on practicing without resting. What do you guys thinking actually? You will be totally exhausted and will look like zombies if you're not resting," I lied to Xiumin. I don't even know if they really don't have enough rest though. And where on Earth did that excuses come from?! Mouth, mouth!

Amazing excuses! I like that, big brain!

Luhan said through telepathy. I look at him with a 'seriously' face. I don't know if I can even solve all those problem in a short time. I know he can read my mind. So I don't need to speak with him.

"We already get use to it. There's nothing that can stop us from doing what we want. So, how was the basement?" Xiumin approach us while asking me.

"It was great. You should have at least teach me using one of these instruments," I chuckled. Nervously.

Can I help all the angels?

××××