CHP 32: Your Memories

Suho's POV

"What?!" Hyorin said as she sit up straight. "What do you mean?"

I sit up straight while facing her. Her face shows that she really need explanation. I sigh.

"Baekhyun told us that..." I hesitated.

"You don't need to force yourself to tell me everything, but since I am her sister, I need to know a lot of thing. Especially things that I don't know," she said.

"Don't be impatient. I am trying to think where to start and how to start," I told her.

"Take your time," she said.

"The day where Sanghwa warned you to not meet Raewoo. That was yesterday. Baekhyun chased her and they talked about something. It was kinda unbeliveable but I need to know your answer. Does one of your parents have demon blood rushing in their body?" I asked.

"Hmm.. My mom? Yeah, my mom. She's a demon but not the bad one. She's sweet and caring but there will always be a time where she's being controlled. That was why people killed her. Because they think she will make Fantasy worst and worst. She didn't mean to disturb other's life. She never mean to do that," she confessed.

"So you have demon blood rushing in your body also?" I asked.

"Maybe. A bit," she said.

"But Lin Ah demon's blood had totally vanished by the powerful embrace," I told her.

"Yeah. How lucky," she whispered.

"Can you stand seeing one of your sister being hunt and kill like your mother?" I asked. What a stupid question. Why did you ask that?

"What are you trying to say?" she asked furiously.

"I didn't mean to ask that. Don't mind it," I said. "Look, it just happen that Sanghwa's demon's blood that rushing in her body is the same amount as the angel's blood. That was why, I can't say if she's an angel or a demon like your mother. She have two powers. Shadow and light. Dark one and bright one," I explained.

"Liar. She is an angel," she gritted her teeth.

"I also can't accept the fact, but don't really worry, she'll find her soulmate sooner. For now, she will sometimes being control. So be aware. Don't make her mad," I warned.

"I won't let the same thing that happen to my mom happen again to one of my sister. I won't let that happen," she said.

"You need to be extra careful. She still couldn't control her dark side. It will disappear as soon as the powerful embrace happen to her," I said.

"Powerful embrace? What is that?" she asked. I was about to explain everything to her but someone interrupted.

"Oh! Both of you are still here?" someone asked. I turned my head and saw Baekhyun.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I can't bear seeing her like that. I am supposed to help her find her soulmate like what she requested but I really can't do that," he sigh.

"Don't worry much. I know you can help her," I patted his shoulder as I walked to him.

"Omo! Do you like her?" Hyorin asked.

"No I don't," lied Baekhyun.

"Ey~ It's too obvious," Hyorin teased.

"What if I am?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'll help you get her," Hyorin said.

"As long as you don't make her change to her demon form then that will be find," he shrugged.

"She really love to tease people. Even when we first meet, when she save us," I blurted out. Stupid mouth. Stop talking already.

"Save who? When did I?" she asked.

"Don't mind that," I said.

"No, no, no! I want to know. What do you mean?" she asked.

"Just tell her. It won't hurt," Baekhyun whispered.

Actually, it will hurt. She will kill me if I tell her. What should I do?

*Flashback*

"I am so sorry Fifi. I don't have other choice," I said.

"Just wait. You'll know what it feels like to be alone," she clenched her fist.

"I don't have other choice," I said.

"Remember this. If I were to get my memories back, I will kill you. I know I won't remember this but at least you do," she said.

I gulped by her words. Quite scary.

"It's not my fault for making this stupid rules. Sorry," I apologized again.

Before she could say anything, I take all her memories about the incident that happen between us away from her mind.

*end of flashback*

"Erm... You are currently losing your memories," I finally told her.

"Huh? Nonsense," she said.

"You said you want to know. Now, I am telling you that you loss your memories. Don't you believe it?" I asked.

"How can I believe it?" she raise an eyebrow.

"All four of you loss your memories. Only Sanghwa, that gain her memories back. She really have a strong mind. If you want, I can give your memories back, but I am surely will be dead if I did that," I told her.

"Then, give it to me," she pleaded.

"Can you do that? Are you really sure you will be fine with it?" Baekhyun asked me.

"I-I.. Am responsible to help her. I will do anything to her wants. That's the rules remember?" I said to Baekhyun.

"You're not regretting your decision right?" he asked again.

"I don't care whatever will happen next. I can't make her to stay dumbfounded forever. She needs to know. At least there is other than Sanghwa, that know about this," I confessed.

"I won't stop you. Go ahead. I will be going now," Baekhyun patted my shoulder.

As Baekhyun walked out of the class, the air filled with an awkward silence. I stare at Hyorin waiting for her to at least say something. I really want to break this silence but I just really don't know how to start it.

"So? You really are going to make me remember everything back?" she asked.

"If you want to then I will," I said.

"Of course I want, but you sure no deals?" she raise an eyebrow.

"I have. If you were to remember everything, then don't ever make my life miserable or kill me. If you do anything, then, I won't hesitate to erase them right away," I smirked.

"Is this some kind of a promise that I make? Ugh! Fine! I accept it," she finally agreed. I smiled at her then approach her. I am standing inches away from her. I sigh first then look straight into her eyes.

Should I do this? Or should I not?

Those questions keep on echoing in my mind. Her eyes are full with sincerity. I can't do anything. I put both my two fingers from each hand on the side of her forehead without any hesitation. She widen her eyes but then she closed her eyes.

It took minutes until I finally stopped. I take my fingers away from her then I stare at her waiting for any reaction, but I never expected for the next thing to happen.

××××