CHP 57: Spend Time

It was school break and as planned, they decided to go to the Lotte World together with Hyunki and Raewoo. As soon as they reach to their destiny, some of them jump happily.

"Let's go to the Haunted House~!" Chen suggested.

"Yah! Are you serious?" Asked Fifi with wide eyes.

"Of course! Why? Are you afraid?" Chen smirked.

"Its not that I am afraid. How about Tao?" She whispered.

They looked at Tao who was holding back his fear. "I-I'm n-not s-scared," he stuttered.

"Don't worry. You don't need to go if you don't want to. You can stay here," Kris patted his back.

"Then I'll go with.... Suho? Nope, never mind," Sehun shook his head. "I want to go with Zee!!" He clinged on Zee's arm.

"Yah! Can't you just go with Suho?" Asked Baekhyun.

"She is my hero. If something happen to me, she will be there for me," Sehun explained. "Righhhttt?"

"Hmm.." Zee tapped her chin thinking for answer. "Okay then! It's the last day anyway!"

"If that so, then I want to go with Aay!" Kyungsoo walked beside Aay.

"I'm okay with that but just don't left her behind understand?" Chanyeol warned as Kyungsoo nodded.

"How about, I go with Fifi? Will that be okay with you, Suho?" Xiumin asked.

"Erm... You can ask her. I-I'm okay with it," Suho said.

"Fifi?" Asked Xiumin.

"Okay!" She exclaimed.

"You really reminded me of my sister!" Xiumin said jumping beside her.

All of them partner up and walked towards the entrance of the haunted house without Tao and Kris. Zee got to partner up with Sehun, Fifi with Xiumin, Lily with Lay, Aay with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol with Kai and Suho, Baekhyun with Hyunki while Chen with Raewoo.

Baekhyun was actually scared but because his partner was Hyunki, he doesn't even concentrated on the ghost that jumped out. He only jumped back a bit. Both of them kept quiet except when there's something scary, Hyunki will screamed.

"Umm.. Baekhyun?" Hyunki started.

"Don't talk to me!" He harshly answered.

Hyunki, probably knowing the reason just nodded his head and obeyed him. While with Chen and Raewoo, Raewoo couldn't stop herself from talking. Chen being a troll, he also felt annoyed with her. She is just very talkative.

As a troll, of course he have a brilliant idea. He stopped on his track while Raewoo keep on walking without realizing his absence. When she felt that something was wrong, she turned to her side and realize Chen was missing.

"Chen?" She called out but there was no answer. "Yah! Chen, this is not funny okay?"

But there is still no answer. She gulped as she turned around to her back hoping that he was there. When she turned around, out of nowhere, Chen jumped out which make Raewoo to stumble on her feet.

"AHHH!" Raewoo screamed as Chen laughed really hard. Raewoo put her hand on her chest to calm her heart. "Yahh! You scared me to death!" Raewoo hit him.

"Oww! You should stop talking. You're very noisy. If you still continue on talking, I will do that again," Chen smirked.

"Fine," Raewoo said as Chen helped her to stand up.

Fifi and Xiumin...

Fifi felt very annoyed that her partner walked really fast not even thinking of her. She always tried to catch up with him but failed.