CHP 24: Revealed

Narration

Luhan followed Fifi from behind. He try his best to read her mind, but it was useless. Fifi is not thinking on anything. Soon enough, they ended up in a room. Empty room.

"So, what is there to ask?" Luhan started.

Fifi sigh and stare at Luhan, "How much you know about Sanghwa?"

Luhan was startled and nervous. He tried to read her mind but because of his nervousness, he can't read her mind. He is afraid that she might already know everything and that he might need to tell evrything that he know.

"I am not really that close with her," Luhan said.

"But I am sure enough, you know something about her," Fifi said still staring at him.

Luhan gulped, " I don't know much about her. You should have asked someone who is closer with her if you're going to talk about her instead of me."

"But the problem here is that..." Fifi shouted but then she calmed herself. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you when you are someone that I need to respect."

"W-what a-are y-you ta-talking about?" Luhan stuttered.

"Sanghwa can sense danger. She have nightmare and she mumbled your name for a help," Fifi explained.

"S-sense d-danger?" Luhan muttered.

"Just please stop acting like you know nothing when you actually know everything," said Fifi which startled Luhan even more. "I am begging you, please and please help her."

"I can't," Luhan whispered.

"What? Do you want to see her suffer alone? Are you really going to let her gone through this alone? She needs your help," Fifi pleaded.

"I can't help her. I am not the person you should ask for help. There's another person who can help her. And that person is not me," Luhan explained.

"B-but she said it. She need you," Fifi said.

"She needs me because she knows that I know everything. Who is the victim, who is behind all of this problem she's facing right now. Your sister don't need my help," Luhan explained. "She needs your help. Her sister's help. And most importantly, her soulmate's help."

"B-but I don't know what she's facing," Fifi said.

"You actually know what she had gone through. You actually know her problem, but someone had erased your memories," Luhan said.

Fifi's eyes grew wider as she heard what Luhan just said. "E-erase m-my memories?"

"If you're okay with this, why not we meet up again. All of us, together. Because we are all in a big problem. Sanghwa had already sensed the danger but we are still not sure who will be the first victim and we are still not sure when will those thing happen," Luhan suggested.

"S-sure. This weekend at..?" Fifi asked.

"The same place like the other day," Luhan smiled.

"But why--" Luhan cut her sentences.

"You will know about it sooner," he said as he walked out of the room.

I wonder why? Thought Fifi.

She shrugged it off then walked out of the room. She was on her way to the music class when suddenly, there is an anouncement from the speaker.

"Attention everyone. To the person whose name were called please come to the staffroom and meet Mrs Lee right away. From year 3 class 1, Park Chan Yeol, Lu Han, Wu Yi Fan and Nam Ai Ren. From year 3 class 2, Kim Min Seok, Kim Jun Myeon, Zhang Yi Xing and Kim Hyo Rin. From year 3 class 3, Byun Baek Hyun, Kim Jong Dae, Do Kyung Soo and Heo Sang Hwa. From year 3 class 4, Huang Zi Tao, Kim Jong In, Oh Se Hun and Kang Lin Ah. Please come and meet Mrs Lee right away. Thank you," the announcement ended and Hyorin immediately walk towards the staffroom.

The boys in the music class stand up from their seat and make their way towards the staffroom. Lily and Sehun tidy their things in the library and make sure they clean up the table. They walk together towards the staffroom. Zee, who was at the garden with Alice excuse herself and go to the staffroom right away. Baekhyun who was still upset at the rooftop force himself to walk towards the staffroom with heavy steps.

Meanwhile.. At the school clinic..

Airen with her powerful ears immeditely sit up straight. The announcement can't be heard from the sick bay but she have powerful ears which make her to listen to the announcement.

She throw the blanket off of her body then immediately stand up. She stretch herself. Then walked pass the counter but being stop by the nurse.

"Oh! Airen right? Where are you going? Are you feeling better now?" she asked.

"I am totally fine right now. I need to go to the staffroom," Aay bowed.

"But you just rested for like 15 minutes," the nurse said.

"I recover faster than you think I can. I really need to go now. Thank you so much for the treatment," Aay bowed and walked out of the school clinic.

"Yah! Airen!" the nurse shouted. "Aishh.. This kid. She should have rested for at least another ten minutes. She's going to have a fever sooner."

The staffroom at Mrs Lee desk...

"Sorry for being late!" Aay said as she approach Mrs Lee desk.

"I'm glad that all of you can make it here on time. I just have a very good news for you," smiled Mrs Lee.

"What is that good news?" Tao eagerly asked.

"All of you will be classmate and your class will be year 3 class A!" Mrs Lee exclaimed.

"Huh? Class A? I never heard of that before," Suho said.

"Its a special class especially for all of you. Well, it was because of your species," Mrs Lee smiled.

"Mwoh?!" everyone exclaimed.

"Yah! Quiet down!" Mrs Lee warned.

"Our species? What do you mean by that?" Xiumin asked.

"We can't talk about that here. Let's all go to the class. Bring your things and meet up at the cafetetia first, then I will lead ypu to your new class," Mrs Lee said.

All of them put a confused look except for Luhan and went to their respective class to get their belonging.

××××