CHP 26: Strong Memories

Zee's POV

I was on my way to the garden to meet Alice. She asked me to meet her again after I go to the staffroom earlier.

"Alice.." I said as I approached her.

"Oh.. W-where are you going with your stuffs and all?" she asked.

"I was told to go to the cafeteria to meet Mrs Lee and the others because I will be--" I stopped my sentences when suddenly I can feel something's wrong. It feels like, I am in trouble. Danger alert.

"You will be having new classmates?" she asked.

With wide eyes I asked her, "but how did you know?"

"So I think you're going to be help my many people then, but remember one thing, you still need to face everything," she smirked.

"What are you actually talking about? I am confused," I told her.

"You told me earlier that your head hurts. You keep on having images of this guy that you don't know, because someone had erase your memories. Someone that was actually precious to you. How could he do that?" she continue smirking.

"E-erase my memories? Do you know who?" I asked. I really want to know who is that precious person.

"I don't know who it is. Oh! Before I forgot, I actually want to tell you this," she paused. "You're lucky that you help me on the first day we met, but your sisters... They need to be punish."

I was shocked by what she just said. I was about to say something when suddenly someone shouted my name. I turned around to see Luhan.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I am talking with Alice," I said as I turn my head to see her, she'd gone. "Where did she go?"

"You've been thinking too much. Let's go to the cafeteria," he said as he pull my arm.

When we walk to the cafeteria, someone passed by. It was the guy this morning. I turn around at his direction. He stop on his track and turn to face me. Both of us were facing each other.

"Don't you remember me?" he smirked.

"Sanghwa, snap out of it! Just leave him," Luhan said as he try to pull my arm but I was too stubborn.

His face. His voice. Its him!

I close my eyes for a brief moment. Every moments that I never remember flooding in my mind. I saw him. I saw my family. And... I saw... Exo?

My head keep on hurting. I was getting weak. Soon, I pass out.

*Dream*

"Do you really need to do all of this?" Aay asked.

"We need to. We don't deserve to be remember," said Kai.

"Who says that?!" anger Lily.

"We already helped you with everything. This is moments to remember and not to forget. Please, just don't erase our memories," begged Fifi.

"Even if you had already helped us, doesn't mean we won't stop ourselves from erasing your memories," Suho explained.

"If you really are going to do this, trust me, you're going to regret everything you did!" I said furiously.

"This is how we did it. Since it is our first time meeting and your first time helping us, you need to forget every single thing about this," explained Luhan.

We just helped them from dying earlier and now, they say they need to erase our memories. All four of us are really disappointed.

"So, does it mean that if we meet again, we won't remember all of  you but you remember all four of us?" asked Aay.

"Yeah. It will be like that. Except if your memories are really that strong, then I think you'll remember everything," Kris said.

"Now, the person who will erase your memories will be someone who you actually need in the future but unluckily, you won't remember it," Luhan said.

All four of us turn our back facing them. The person who will erase our memories will be standing behind us.

"I'm sorry," the person said.

"You'll regret this Baekhyun," I said as I clenched my fist.

"On the count of three!" Kris shouted who is the only person standing infront of us.

"One.."

"I don't have any choice," he whispered.

"Two.."

"I wished for you to always remember me but," he hesitated.

"Three!"

"You won't. I'll regret this."

*End of dream*

I slowly open my eyes just to know that I was lying on a bed. Bed? Where am I? I put my hand on my head to massage them. It still hurt a bit. As my vision clear up, I realize that everyone are here.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked. "Aren't you suppose to go to the cafeteria?"

"Going there without you? I think that is not a great thing to do," said Sehun.

I suddenly remember what had happen. I flinch on the bed as I look around to see everyone are boys.

"Where's my sisters?" I asked.

"Sisters?" all of them asked confused.

"Yeah. My sisters," I said.

"Who is your sisters?" Chanyeol asked.

"The person that you erase their memories," I said hinting them that I had actually remember everything.

Everyone gasped with their wide eyes staring at me. I just act calm. I sit up as I put my feet on the ground.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?" Baekhyun asked.

"You know well that I recover faster than humans do," I smirked.

"Do you remember everything?" asked Suho.

"I have strong memories you know?" I said as I stand up. "Where's my sisters?"

"They are with Mrs Lee," answered Chen.

"Okay then, I am going now," I smiled as I walked away. I left them dumbfounded and relieved a sigh.

"This is better. I finally have nothing to worry about. I remember everything. I won't have such headache anymore," I smiled.

Wait. Even if I remember everything, it still doesn't change my situation now. That nightmare. Will it really come true? Will it really happen?

"Now, the person who will erase your memories will be someone who you actually need in the future but unluckily, you won't remember it."

That words keep on repeating in my mind. If that's true, then I was wrong. The person that I need help to is not Luhan. Its him.

Oh no! What had I done?! He must be hurting but well, who even asked him to erase my memories. I already warned him that he will regret it.

Now, I need to face everything that I should..

××××