CHP 33: Laynicorn

In the classroom...

Suho waited for Hyorin's reaction when suddenly, she fainted. Suho immediately catches her before she hit her head on the floor.

"Fifi!" Suho called out. "Wake up!"

Suho tried his best to wake her up. Until he gave up. "Sorry," he muttered then he splashed some water on her face.

Hyorin who is fainted immediately woke up. She sit down straight and wipe her face to get a clearer version. Suho really want to know if she already remember everything or not. Fifi looked around until here eyes landed at Suho.

"Yah! Did you just splashed water on my face?" asked Fifi with furious face.

"S-sort of,"Suho uttered.

"Geez. I should have kill you by now but because of your stupid deal, I guess I should let it pass," Fifi sighed.

"You really remember everything?" asked Suho.

"Yeah. I remember that I save Sehun from drowning and also the moment where you erase my memories. If only I didn't agree with your deals earlier, I don't know what I will do to you now," Fifi shrugged.

"Rules are rules," Suho reasoned out.

"But, other than all of you, there are still a person that appear in those memories. It's a guy but I am not really sure how he looks like. He is someone who seems like trying to do something at Zee," Fifi told him.

"Is it dark?" asked Suho.

"Yeah. I think he is on the dark side, without any power or maybe he steal one," Fifi shrugged.

"Maybe he steal one? He steal one? Sehun's wind?" Suho inquired.

"Who knows? Anyways, I think I should go and visit Zee," Fifi said as she stand straight and walked towards the door.

"I'll come with you," Suho followed her from behind.

School clinic...

"What had just happened?" Aay asked anxiously.

"Something very mysterious. She's going to be killed," Chen trolled.

"What?!" Lily and Aay exclaimed.

"Just kidding," laughed Chen.

D.O noticed that the girls were giving Chen a death glare and so he hit his head. "You shouldn't joke around at this kind of a situation," D.O scolded.

"She still couldn't control everything," sigh Baekhyun.

"Control what?" Lily asked.

"You don't know?" Tao asked.

"What are there to know?" asked Lily again.

"Maybe they don't know cause she, herself also just know about this," Baekhyun said as he averted his eyes to Zee.

"Should I just help her to wake up?" asked Lay.

"No, don't! She need to rest. Let her wake up by herself," Luhan protested.

"Okay then," Lay said with a disappointed voice.

"Maybe next time," Sehun patted his back.

"Baekhyun, you should've help her more," said Kris.

"I want to but it's hard," Baekhyun confessed.

"Help with what? We are always here to help her," Aay said.

"You can't help her. It's too dangerous," Chanyeol said.

"What do you mean by it's too dangerous?" asked Aay.