CHP 40: Figuring Things Out

At Mistic High School...

"So Joonmyeon, are you okay with your band performing for the Valentine day at school?" the headmaster asked.

"Sure! We always did this every year anyway," Suho smiled.

"Glad to hear that and now, you can use this stage to rehearse," the headmasters informed and walked to another group of students.

Suho walked to his other member. "So, guess we need to perform again this year."

"As expected!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Where did Kyungsoo go?" asked Kris.

"He... He decided to go back home because he was too tired and plus he doesn't feel well," Baekhyun answered.

"How is he now? Is he okay?" Xiumin asked.

"Who knows," Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder.

"But sir, we don't want to!" they heard female's voices.

They turned their head towards the voices and saw Fifi, Zee and Lily. "We can just play the instrument but we are new student. We just learned new things since it is still the beginning of the year," Fifi reasoned out.

"Then you can just sing any song," the principal suggested.

"No! I mean, we are not that pro in musical. Not yet," Zee shook her head.

"Then what can you do? I believe you have some other special talents since you're not normal like everyone," the principal asked with his eyebrow clustered together.

"You want fireworks? I can handle it," Zee suggested. "But I still need Aay with me."

"Oh! Great idea!" the principal agreed. "And as for both of you?"

"We can help with anything," Lily answered.

"Help us with our rehearsal," Kai said as he and the others approach them.

"They can just be our assistants," Suho smiled.

"If that what you want, then okay but for the fireworks, make it happen okay?" he reminded.

"Oh, sure. No problem," Zee answered.

The principal walked away and the three girls sigh in sync. "Feel glad aren't you?" Kai smirked.

"Yeah. Thank you," Lily thanked.

"Maybe we shouldn't have helped them at the first place. I want to listen to them singing," Sehun pointed out.

"Yah!" Zee shouted.

"Hey, calmed down. You can't get mad. Never," Baekhyun reminded.

"Aishh.. This is really frustrating," Zee gave up.

"Ah.. Zee, about that threaten note," Suho reminded.

"Threaten note?" Lily and Fifi asked.

"I'm so sorry. I--" Zee stopped her own sentence when she remembered something. "Do you still have that note?"

"Umm.. Yeah. Why?" he asked.

"I need them as soon as possible. I think I get some clue," Zee said.

"Whoa. So fast of you on figuring things out," Luhan said amazed. "Maybe you had already figure out on the person who you will go with on the Valentine day," Luhan teased as if he already read her mind.

"Shut up," Zee gritted her teeth.

"As I said. You can't get mad," Baekhyun reminded.

"Where's Aay?" asked Chanyeol.