CHP 34: It worked!

Lily's POV

It just happened to be that I am the last person to exit the school clinic. As I stepped the doorway, I heard Zee says something that really really hit me. I turned around and saw her closing her eyes while her hand massage her head.

I get back inside andclosed the door as if everyone had already go out. I sit on the chair right beside her bed. It was really surprising that she didn't even realize it. Maybe she is in a deep thought.

"Zee," I called out.

She immediately turn to my side as soon as she heard my voice. She seems shocked but after she saw it was me, she calmed down.

"What do you want? Aren't you going to the class?" she asked obviously annoyed.

"Why do you really want to let Lay heal you?" I asked.

"I know what he feel. I feel guilty for him. I've experienced that before. Don't you remember?" she asked.

I was still confused. Which, when and where? Questions popped inside my mind and it took me more than a minute to remember the incident she's been talking about.

"Ah! That one. It is not really similar with this kind of a situation," I told her.

"It's the same feelings," she said.

*Flashback*

"Why is it too dark here? We need some lights."

"Did you just say lights?" Zee asked delightfully.

"Yeah. We need light."

"I can help!" Zee exclaimed.

"I didn't mean your light. You will only make me blind!"

"What? I can make the light dimmer. I can control them!" Zee insisted.

"What does a little girl like you knows about them? You can't do anything. You will end up making everyone around you blind. Understood?"

"B-but I can help," Zee teared up.

"Come on Zee. Let's leave them. They don't deserve any of your help," Fifi said.

"You never understand! I am not as mean as you thought I am. I want to help!" Zee stomped away.

"Zee! Wait!"

*End of flashback*

"But that was a long time ago. You are just a little girl. Same goes to us," I said.

"You think that a little girl's feelings is not true while Lay's feelings is true? It's just the same. I am not a little girl that time. I had grown up," she said.

I sigh by what she said. "Let me see your arm," I instructed.

"No one can check on it unless if it was Lay," she protested.

"Come on Zee," I said.

"Don't you hear me? I want him to try and heal me. Let me be the first one who he use his power to," she said.

"I guess I can't do anything. Wait here. I'll go and get him," I gave up.

I closed my eyes to locate Lay. As soon as I found his location, I immediately teleported to that place. I opened my eyes and realize, I was at the rooftop. Okay. He was at the rooftop.

I look around then I saw a guy sitting on the bench. I approach him and tapped his shoulder from behind. He turned around and give a forceful smile. I smile back and sit down beside him.