CHP 25: Playing Dumb

Lily's POV

I was actually walking alone right now towards the classroom. The other three were already infront of me. As I enter the class, I didn't see my bag.

Where is it?

I look around and saw Kai at the doorstep with my bag. He smirk at me then he walk away. I was startled and rush out. I walk towards him then hit his head from behind.

"Yah! Give me my bag!" I shout-whisper not wanting to disturb other class.

"I won't give it to you," he said as he continue to walk.

"Yah! I can carry them by myself. Give it to me," I said following him by his side.

"Not until you forgive me," he said.

"Tsk. I won't forgive you. You hear that? Now, give my bag!" I commended.

"If you don't want to forgive me, then I guess, your bag will forever be with me," he slyly smiled.

"Yah!" I continue on saying that until I gave up. "Arasso! I'll forgive you but with one condition.."

"And what is that?" he asked.

"Don't you ever try to hang out with other girl without any valid reasons," I said as my index finger pointed at him.

"Aww.. You're jealous," he said.

"I am not," I said.

"Yes you are. Its obvious anyway. You can't hide it from me," he stick his toungue out.

"Now, give it to me," I said as I held out my hand.

He look at my hand then smile. Instead of giving me my bag, he hold my hand and drag me to the cafeteria.

"Yah! I want my bag not your hand!" I shouted as we reach the empty cafeteria.

"You must be tired so I decided to help you carry your bag," he said then he give me my bag.

Sehun clear his thtoat as he say, "Don't act like a gentleman here. I am going to throw up."

"Sehun, give me my bag," Tao said as he held out his hand. I know what they are doing. They are teasing us.

I approach them, then I push Tao. "Don't ever tease people like that! You never know how it will feel!"

"Why me? Aren't you going to push Sehun?" Tao complained.

"You are the one who start it first!" I rolled my eyes.

"That's your punishment, panda!" Sehun laughed.

I laughed along with him then I look around. I saw class 1 approaching us. I waved at them with a smile plastered on my face.

"What's so funny?" Kris asked.

"Gues they are bullying Tao," Chanyeol laughed.

"But how do you know?" I asked.

"He always being bullied," Chanyeol said.

"But now, he was being bullied by Lin Ah and not us!" Sehun laughed.

"Oh? Jinjja?" Kris widen his eyes.

"Hyung! Help me!" Tao said as he hug Kris.

"Yah! Stop it!" Kris scolded.

"I am still confuse by what Mrs Lee had said that we are classmate because of our species. What did she actually mean?" Aay asked.

I look at each of them for an answer. I saw Luhan was opening his mouth but being interrupted by Xiumin who just came.

"Hey! All of you are here?" he asked.

"Not yet. Class 3 had not arrive," I said.

"Really? They took a long time to reach here," Suho said as he averted his eyes on his watch.

"You probably know that their class is far away from cafeteria," Fifi said.

"Oh! There they are!" Lay said as he pointed to the people who just came. But I can only see D.O and Chen. Where are the other two?

"Just the two of you?" Suho asked.

"Eh? I thought Baekhyun and Sanghwa had already arrive here. They went out of class earlier than us," Chen explained.

"Both of them?" Chanyeol asked.

"Wait. I think Sanghwa is meeting Rae woo," D.O said.

"Raewoo?!" Luhan exclaimed.

"Yeah. Raewoo class 4," D.O said.

"O-okay," Luhan nodded.

He's weird. Not long after, he excused himself to go to the washroom. After we talked and waited for some minutes, Baekhyun came approaching us with a smile.

"Where did you go?" Chanyeol asked.

"I was helping a teacher on my way here. I help her carry her things to her desk. That's the reason for me being late," Baekhyun told us.

"I thought you couldn't find your way to the cafeteria," laughed Sehun.

"Not this time. Everyone is here?" asked Baekhyun.

"Luhan excused himself to the washroom. While Sanghwa meet Raewoo for awhile," I said.

"Raewoo? Which Raewoo?" he asked.

"Jang Rae Woo. Our classmate," I said.

"Ahh.. Are you sure Luhan went to the washroom?" he asked.

"He just went to the direction of the washroom. What's wrong?" Fifi asked.

"Nothing. Who knows if he went to Sanghwa," mumbled Baekhyun.

"Huh? I can't hear you clearly," I said.

"Nothing, nothing. There's nothing that you need to hear," he smiled. Should I say a forceful smile? Maybe yeah. A forceful smile.

Not long after, Mrs Lee came approaching us with a bright smile. "I am sure everyone is here already."

"Erm.. Not really everyone," Suho shoke his head.

"Who is not here?" she asked.

"Sanghwa and Luhan are not here," informed Kai.

"Okay then let's --" Mrs Lee stopped her sentences when we heard someone shouted.

"Baekhyun!" Luhan shouted from afar.

"What? Why?" Baekhyun as panicked as Luhan approach him panting and sweating.

"Follow me," Luhan said as he grabbed his arm.

"Where are you bringing me to?" asked Baekhyun.

"S-Sanghwa.. S-she fainted," Luhan panted.

"What?!" all of us panicked.

"Where is she?" Fifi asked desperately.

"J-just follow me," Luhan said as he lead the way.

Without any hesitation, all of us immediately rushed over behind him. We follow him but after some minutes, Fifi stopped. She decided to not go with us. Me and Aay also stopped. Both of us exchange gazes then look at Fifi.

I wonder why she suddenly stopped?

××××