CHP 53: Helping Hand

"Don't you have any brilliant idea? Other than that? That's a stupid idea," Luhan complained.

"We need to know where she is before we plan the strategies," Xiumin told them.

It was already night when they still discussing for the plan. There's not even a single idea that they had been agreeing with. They keep on throwing every idea but there's none.

When suddenly...

"Oh, look! Its... firework?" Sehun pointed outside the window.

"Well, maybe for the Valentine day," Chanyeol said.

"Firework? Wait! That's Zee! She must be somewhere at that firework! She must be mad!" Fifi exclaimed.

"You're right! Kai, come on and teleport to that place! Confirmed where she is," Suho instructed.

Kai nodded his head as he immediately teleported. He landed just at an abandoned factory in the woods. Its a quiet and dark place. He walked and peek in a hole. He can heard Zee's voice. She was shouting real loud that make him to closed his ears and teleported back to house.

"Oh My Gosh!" He said as soon as he reach the house rubbing his ear. "I can't believe she can shout that loud."

"What's wrong?" Lily asked worried.

"She is at an abandoned factory in the woods. I think she is totally mad. When I peek at one of the hole, her voice can really make my ears bleed," Kai complained.

"That's my sister," Aay said proudly.

"So... the plan?" Asked Kris.

Everyone start to think tapping their finger on their chin. Then Baekhyun snapped his finger with a bright face.

"Do you really think it's necessary for some of us to still go to school?" He asked.

"Yeah. We don't want to dissappoint everyone," Suho told him.

"I've got an idea!" He exclaimed.

Everyone looked at him waiting for him to tell them his idea. He start to doodle on a piece of paper all his plan as everyone start to nod their head in agreement. They add some of their idea too. Soon, they all finished discussing and high-five each other.

"We should go home now," Fifi said.

"Yeah, we should. Its already late," Lily said looking outside.

"But I'm too tired to lift my legs," Aay complained.

"Just stay here if you don't mind though," Sehun suggested.

"Nope. Sorry but we can just teleported. I am not useless okay?" Lily said.

"Whatever," Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Are you annoyed at me?" She asked him.

"No I'm not," he said sarcastically.

"Oh. I don't need your sarcasm anyway. We'll get going now," Lily informed.

"Just go away already. Even better far away from my life," Luhan mumbled.

"Ouch," Lily dramatically put her hand on her chest. "I'll make you take back whatever you just said."

"Whatever. Just go already! We still need our sleep!" Luhan shooed them away.

"Wow. I think you really hate us," Aay looked at him surprised.

"Anyway, goodnight! See you all tomorrow with the plan ready!" Fifi said dragging both Lily and Aay out of the house to find a better place to teleport. Actually to stop both the girls from starting a big fight especially when the enemy is Luhan.