CHP 10: Opps!

Lily's POV

"But, Zee, can't you just understand us?" I said.

She don't believe on us! She say that it is impossible that there are other people that are our species.

"You know, I am trying to understand you but its impossible," she explained.

"But why? There's nothing impossible!" Aay asked.

"You can hear to our conversation right?" She asked.

"Of course I can!" Aay answered.

"So, if the person that Sehun talked with is our species, then, you should have heard the person's voice." She's right.

"You're right. But why couldn't Aay heard the other person's voice?" Fifi asked.

"I am really sorry, but I can't answer your question,"Zee said.

Then she walked away to her room. I look at both of them then think of something.

"A-ha! I got an idea!" I exclaimed.

"What is it?" Both of them asked together.

"Should we asked Sehun tomorrow? We can drag him anywhere," I suggested.

"I think we should do that," Aay said with an evil smile.

"But make sure that Zee don't know about this," Fifi warned.

"Of course! She can never know about this!" I said.

"But, what if he tell the others that we are not a normal human?" Fifi asked.

"Don't worry. I can erase his memories," Aay smiled proudly.

"Great!" I said.

Then we giggled and walk off to our own room.

----the next day----

Baekhyun's POV

I am not sure either to believe them or not. They said that Sanghwa is the one that give Suho the threaten letter. Its really unbelievable. Even Kyungsoo and Chen doesn't believe it.

MHS34...

It can just be other meanings. What make them to think that Sanghwa is the one? I don't believe on them but I think I should obey them.

Well, there are 9 people who agree that MHS stand for Ms Heo Sanghwa. While me, Kyungsoo and Chen just give up.

Let's see who is the one that are correct.

We walked off to the Mistic High School and went to our classes. I sit down beside Sanghwa while staring at her.

"Baekhyun-ah, you okay?" She asked. I was still staring at her. How can a person with innocent face threat someone? Especially a girl.

"I'm okay," I said then face infront.

"Is there anything on my face?" She asked.

"No, no!" I shook my head.

"Oh! Do you remember about the project?" She stared at me then I turned to face her.

"What project?"

"I know that you will not remember it," she smiled.

"Yah, what project is it?" I asked still confused.

"You don't remember? The partner's project for English subject."

"Gracious! Now, I remember. So, what about it?"