CHP 54: Hysterical People

"You really need to pay for this!" Suho exploded after Hyunki tell everyone the truth. He also tell him that he was the one who make the threaten note. But he didn't tell him that he was being force to.

"I'm so sorry. I don't have other choice. I'm sorry to Bakhyun too," Hyunki bowed.

"What for?" He asked.

"You got so furious when I bumped Zee's shoulder that day and also sorry for ruining your relationship with her. I realized both of you keep on fighting over the letter I gave to Zee. To be my Valentine's partner. Remember?" He asked.

"Yah! So it's you huh?" Baekhyun marched approaching him but Sehun immediately stopped him.

"Hyung, he must have reason for that," Sehun comforted.

"Of course. I always have a crush on her but I don't know that her soulmate was always around. But at least I am the reason that both of you ended up together," he smiled.

"Yah, it's because of me too. For making him jealous," Sehun nudged Hyunki.

They were all hiding in the woods beside the abandoned factory. Like what they'd plan, Xiumin froze everyone at the school and Tao slowed down the time. With the help of Hyunki, he control the speed of everyone's step.

"Anyways, what should we do now?" Asked Raewoo.

"Wait for another scream?" Luhan said.

"When will that time come?" She asked.

"Well, just wait," Luhan smirked.

Zee's POV

Urgh!

This is so frustrating. Than ever. Luhan send me message through mind telling me that I should just scream out loud when something happen but how?

Jiseok put a blindfold on my eyes and tape my mouth again. My legs and hands being tied up with rope and I am sitting on a chair lifeless.

I can heard footsteps approaching. He took off the blindfold as I adjusted my eyes to the darkness of the room. I still don't have any idea where I am. Once again, he take the tape off my mouth harshly making my eyes to well up but my tears didn't fall though.

"YAH! Do you even know how much pain it is that you take off the tape just like that for two time?" I shouted.

"Oops! Sorry," he said.

I rolled my eyes. This is the chance. I am mad right now so might as well use the opportunity. I grabbed hold of the rope slowly making lights appear from my hands. The longer I hold the rope, the hotter the lights will get. He keep on babbling about how he get himself humiliated because of me.

I would always answered him to keep his attention away. When his back was facing me, the rope from my hands fall down to the floor as I immediately let my legs free from the rope. I stood up as I rushed to him and tapped his shoulder.

"What?" He asked turning around facing me.

"Tada!" I said surprising him. My God! What came to me? I should've just run away.

In an instant, he sway his hand towards me causing a hard wind to produce making me to hit my back on the wall.

"Thank goodness, I make a research that you are too weak to fight back in the dark," he laughed evilly.

I was now kneeling down on the ground bearing the pain on my back. He's right that I will get weak in the dark but he don't have any slightest idea that I am also the shadow which mean I can also co-operate with the dark.