CHP 8: Left Mystery

Chanyeol's POV

It was already break time when all of them decided to do what they've already planned. Xiumin hyung start to freeze everyone and the rest of us watch for the person who move.

I was looking around when I saw Ai Ren, Hyo Rin, Sang Hwa and Lin Ah. I saw that they're freezing. So, definitely not them.

"Guys, I think someone get to freeze late," Chen said pointing to the girls.

"Who?" I asked.

"I think its Airen, Hyorin, Sanghwa and the other girl near them. Not Lin Ah," he said.

"They're far from where I am so they get to freeze late," Xiumin explained.

"What do you mean?" Tao asked.

"My power travel from here to there. It won't go at the same time. The person who is far from me will get to freeze the late," Xiumin explained further.

"Ahh... I see," Chen said.

"Now, Chanyeol and Tao, are you ready?" Kris hyung asked.

"Of course I am!" I exclaimed.

"I am always ready!" Tao said.

Xiumin hyung snaped his finger then Tao start to make the time slower while I will erase their memories. So that they won't remember that they're being freeze today.

I put an okay signed to Tao then he make the time goes normal. Everyone start to move normally and it seems like they don't remember even a bit of the incident.

Lily's POV

What is happening right now?!

Why am I freezing?! I can't move! I saw the four of them were walking a bit then they stop. Ughh! What's happening?

Soon, everyone went back to normal, but something weird happen again. It seems like everyone were walking really slow. For my safety, I didn't walk. As soon as everthing went to normal, I walked towards the other.

I look around and it seems like they didn't remember anything about what had happened earlier. Weird.

"Hey, something weird had happened," I whispered towards them.

"I think someone is trying to check either there is anyone who are not affected by their power. But who could it be?" Zee explained.

"I also think that way. It seems like everyone didn't remember any of it," Aay said.

"Erasing memories," Aay whispered. "Someone have powers to erase their memories."

"That someone is supposed to be you," Fifi said.

"If it is me, then I will already tell you that I erase their memories," Aay said.

"Stop talking about this. People will get suspicious," Alice said.

"You're right. Let's go," Zee said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Cafeteria," all of them answered while looking at me.

"Oh, okay. Let's go!" I said.

We walked to the cafeteria and spotted the boys. The famous boy band in Mistic High School that they called themselves as Exo.

"New friend?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah. She just move here today," I said.

"Oh! It's Jang Rae Woo," Kai exclaimed.

"You know her?" Chen asked.

"She is our classmate," Tao answered.

We take our seat and start to have different conversation while eating. Then, I saw Raewoo stand up.

"I need to go now. Someone wants to meet me," she said.

"Okay. See you in the class," I said.

She walk away to meet with that someone.

"Should we hang out sometimes?" Baekhyun asked.

"Why should we?" Zee said.

"So that we can get to know each other well. What do you think?" He continued.

"I'm fine with it," Aay suddenly say.

Aay's POV

Why did you say that?

Zee asked through my mind. Its hard okay? She can talked with me through mind but I can't reply her.

"Great!" D.O exclaimed.

"How about this weekend?" Chanyeol said.

"We will be fine with that," I answered. "Right girls?" I look at each of their face. They glare at me which make me feel scared.

"Don't worry. I am sure all of us will be fine with it," Fifi answered.

Thank goodness!

"But where?" Lily asked. Great question.

"At our house," Sehun answered. Our?

"Our?" Zee asked.

"Yup! Mine and Suho hyung house."

"Oh. So, both of you live together. Both of you are siblings?" I asked.

"No. We are not siblings. We just live together," Suho answered.

"Ahh... I see," I said.

Then, the bell ring.

"Meet you this weekend!" I waved at them then walked away to the class alone because Chanyeol, Luhan and Kris are having their music class.

I also choose music class but I don't know yet where my class will be. So, all four of us go and meet our music teacher.

"Four of you will have different music class from others and I will be your teacher," Mrs Lee says.

"Why do we have different class?" Zee asked.

"What if you get mad in the same class as the other students?" She said. She already know who we are.

"Guess you have the point," Zee said.

"Oh, and there will be another new student who will joined you."

"Who?" Fifi asked.

"If I am not mistaken her name was Jang Rae Woo," she replied.

"Ahh.. Alice," Lily whispered.

"You know her?" She asked.

"Of course. She is my classmate," Lily said.

"Great then."

Soon we reached the class and saw Alice was already seated.

"Oh. You're finally here," she said.

"That's odd," Zee said. "You're earlier than us."

"That was because I already know where the class will be," she answered.

"Okay girls! Please take your seat!" Mrs Lee instructed. We take our seat and sit down quietly. "So, have you meet your love?" She asked interested.

"What?" All of us said in unison.

"You know, all five of you are angels and... did you even know about the story?"

"No. I think," Fifi said.

"Oh. Then, here it goes!" She sit comfortably on her chair. "Every angels have their own birthmark. When you already meet your soulmate, your birthmark will gives out light. But with one condition, you need to be ready."

I was kinda shocked. I just know that. My mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Close your mouth!" Mrs Lee said. "So, did your birthmark ever shine?"

"How can I even know? My birthmark is at the back of my neck," Zee explained.

"You can feel it," she said.

"I guess none of us had experienced it," Alice answered.

"Yep. I think we are not ready," I said.

"I know your soulmate are always around you."

O.O!

××××