CHP 49: Chasing The Truth

The five boys walking down the cold street while chatting and laughing happily. On their way, they meet someone. They stopped on their track as they scanned the people in front of them.

"Am I dreaming?" Luhan asked.

"YAH!" Zee shouted. "Why would it be a dream? Is it impossible to bump with us outside in this cold?"

"Where are you going anyway?" Asked Lay.

"Having a walk. Its too boring staying at home doing nothing," Aay answered.

"Should we go to the Mall?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Don't you have any other idea?" Baekhyun asked him.

"Why? I like that idea anyway," Zee smiled.

"You like it?" Luhan asked surprised. "Oh~ You want to have a date with someone don't you?" He teased.

"Aisshh.. This guy!" Zee hit his arm.

"Well, I won't mind," Baekhyun smirked.

Zee squinted her eyes at him, "In your dreams!"

"Urgh! Let's just go with that idea! I'm freezing over here!" Lily grunted.

"Okay then, let's go!" Aay exclaimed.

They walked together to the Mall as they talked together. When they reached there, they first enter a cafe and get themselves something to drink. They walked out of the cafe with their own drinks on their hand when Lily suddenly spotted something.

"Wait, isn't that Fifi?" She asked with her eyes squinted at her.

"Wherewherewhere???" Aay asked trying to spot her. "Omo! Is that Suho?"

"Suho?" Zee asked surprised. She walked over joining them and gasped as she saw both of them together in an ice-cream shop.

"Well, don't you know that they're on a date?" Chanyeol asked.

"We know but we don't know who she was going out with," Aay answered but her eyes still stuck at both of them.

"So the person she said we know him was actually Suho?" Zee said. "I never thought he succeed making Fifi to go out with him. How did he do that?"

"Hypnotized by love," Luhan snapped.

"Huh? Can't you just shut up?" Zee rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"I thought you're asking question," Luhan smirked.

"Oh! I am still curious. Who is the guy that actually make you cry yesterday huh?" Lily asked.

All eyes suddenly stared at her. Zee gulped feeling uneasy but Baekhyun was more than uneasy. He was really nervous. So does Zee. Chanyeol and Chen looked at Baekhyun as Baekhyun mouthed 'what?' At them.

"Uh, erm.. A-about th-that," Zee slowly nodded thinking of any excuses. She look over to Baekhyun knowing that he was feeling uneasy.

Zee's POV

Crap.

Why did she have to bring up that topic again? Especially when the person she is talking about is right behind her. I can sense uneasiness through Baekhyun's face. I was thinking of any excuses to make when something happen.

Just on time!

"OMO! IT'S A THIEF!" I shouted as I pointed to the person who was running away from the shopkeeper. I ran over there as I shouted, "YAH!!!"

I rushed over and patted the shopkeeper's back. "Ahjussi, don't worry, we'll try to catch the thief," I said. He nodded as I immediately chased the person. Good thing I am a fast runner. The others were all following me from behind. I almost catch up with the person when suddenly it duplicate itself.