CHP 29: Warning!

Fifi's POV

I walked towards the class with my confused look. I stood infrpnt of the door and sigh. I finally unlocked the password and soon enough I am stepping inside a noisy classroom.

"Excuse me? Did I miss something?" I smiled.

"You miss a lot of thing," Chen exaggerated.

"And what was that? Can you tell me?" I asked as I sit on my seat.

"You miss us!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Not even for a second," I rolled my eyes.

"I am just kidding. Don't take it seriously," Sehun laughed.

"Mrs Lee gives us time to chat with our new classmate!" Tao answered.

"Oh! So you're having fun?" I asked.

"Of course we did. All of us did," Aay said.

"That's gre--" I was being interrupted.

"Except for me I guess," Zee lazily said.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked concerned.

She took a glance at Baekhyun then darted her eyes out of the window. I was quite shocked. Okay? Did she just ignored me?

"Don't mind about her," Chen said.

How would I? If only I can tell you.

"I guess she's just tired," D.O answered.

We were chatting happily while Zee still staring outside of the window. She lay her head on her arms on the desk. I was really worried. What's wrong with her?

Wait.

Those people say, Zee won't work together with liars. Liars... Liars...

I am sure there's something to do with these boys. But what? They are hiding something. I am always thinking that we are in a new class without Alice. Why?

Not long after...

"AHH!" a short shout can be heard. It was Zee.

All of us immediately darted our eyes towards her and crowd around her. She was sitting straight with both eyes shut firmly and her hands were closing her ears.

"Yah! Sanghwa, gwaenchana?" asked Chen.

"Sanghwa," Baekhyun called out as he shake her arm a bit.

"Sanghwa, are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked hoping for her to hear me.

"I guess she didn't heard it. Try to catch her attention," Suho said.

"We are trying," Chen rolled his eyes.

The fact is that, they've all been shouting, slapping and shaking her for awhile now. She still stay in her position. Soon enough all of us gave up.

"What's happening?" D.O asked Luhan.

"I also can't tell it. It was as if she was dead," Luhan said.

"What?! Did you just said 'dead'? I am not!" someone shouted.

We turned our head towards the voice to see Zee finally awake. She actually look pale but I don't think she realize that.

"You finally wake up!" Sehun exclaimed.

"You don't know how much effort we put just to wake you up," Tao complained.

"Just shut up," she said weakly.

"Are you okay? Should I bring you to the school clinic to rest?" Baekhyun asked.

"Its nothing serious. Just something... Give me a moment," Zee said as she covered her face with her hands.

Everyone stayed quiet. All of us stare at Zee. She didn't move even an inch. We look at each other, thinking what should we do.

"Did you sense another danger?" Luhan finally spoke up.

All of us immediately turn our head towards Zee. She still covered her face. She nod her head as we heard her sigh. After a minute, she finally uncovered her face. She just stare down on the desk.

"It must be hard," Xiumin said.

"B-But.." Zee stuttered. "The d-danger... It's not about me."

"Mweoh? Then who is it?" Chanyeol asked.

"It's... Hyorin, Lin Ah and Airen," she said as she glance at us.

"Me?!" three of us said together.

"How come?" Lily asked.

"What will happen?" Aay panicked.

"Calm down girls," Suho said.

"How can you expect us to calm down?" Lily shot him a glare.

"She is being serious that we are going to face danger," Aay continued.

"I know, but panicking won't solve anything. You need to be aware," Suho warned.

"And don't ever get closer with Raewoo or even talk to her or help her. She don't deserve any of that," Zee warned as she clenched her fist.

"But why?" I asked.

"I am warning you! If I say you shouldn't then don't do it!" Zee shouted as the sun from the outside starts to get brighter.

People on the side of the window flinch by the sudden hotness. Zee stand up from her seat and walked out of the class. I feel guilty for saying such thing.

"Don't worry. I'll go and get her," Baekhyun said as he stand up from his seat and chase Zee.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked them.

"Maybe," Lily shrugged.

"Just remember what she said. If she asked you to stay away from Raewoo then do it," Kris said.

"But why? I am confused," I said frustrated.

"Because Raewoo that you know is not Raewoo that Sanghwa know. Raewoo is a devil wearing a mask of an angel," Luhan said.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Aay asked. "Are you saying that she is not like what we think she is?"

"Something like that. She is a traitor," D.O said.

"A traitor? Are you being serious?" Lily asked.

"Just be aware. She is a good spy and a good liar. Don't ever fall for any of her words," Kai said.

"You know well about her huh?" Lily raises an eyebrow.

Kai clear his throat, "I have sixth sense okay?"

"Whatever," Lily rolled her eyes.

"Any news?" someone said. We turned our head and was shocked.

"Mrs Lee?!" all of us exclaimed.

"When did you come?" I asked.

"Just now. You are too busy to realize it. So, anything's the matter?" she asked.

"Sanghwa... She sense danger again," Airen sigh.

"Sense danger? In this class?" Mrs Lee asked.

"Yeah. She just went out of this classroom furiously and Baekhyun was chasing her now," D.O explained.

"Eh? That's weird," Mrs Lee said.

"What's weird?" Sehun asked.

"People can't use their power in this class. Unless that person already meet their soulmate. Did Sanghwa found hers?" she asked.

"No. She had not found it yet," Luhan answered.

"I also think she hadn't found that person yet, but how come she can use her power in this class?" Mrs Lee asked.

Everyone were thinking real hard. They were all thinking of the possibilities.

"Unless..."

××××