CHP 51: Only The Beginning

All of them got panicked as they rushed, especially girls, to the washroom. They wasn't so sure where she would go since she like quiet place. She would always choose a much quiet washroom then the nearest one.

Since the sisters know Zee so well, the rushed to the second floor and spotted a quit washroom but found out that the door was locked and there's a paper stick on the door.

'Under renovation'

Believing the paper, they rushed to check other washroom.

Meanwhile...

Zee's POV

I chose to use the second floor washroom since it's much quiet here. When I come in, I was alone. So it's a good thing for me. I turn the tap on as I splashed water on my face.

I stare at my wet face through the mirror. I looked blank. I was too tired. He should've told me earlier.

When I turned the tap off, the lights burst as the washroom gets dark. I can only get lights from the window. I am not scared of the dark but it actually freak me out when I am in a dark ladies washroom alone and especially when I chose to go to the quiet washroom.

Bad luck.

I gather my courage and walked to the door. I turned the doorknob but it was locked. I gasped as I tried my best to open the door but it won't budge. I knocked on it but I certainly know it was useless.

I gave up as I looked at the switch but I saw electricity. Electricity? Could it be... Raewoo?

I stared at the electric fuming out of the electrical appliance when I suddenly feel wind in front of me. I braven myself taking steps forward. I saw nothing. Then I can feel another wind from my right. I look to the right but none. If electricity is Raewoo than this is...

Wait. Its not wind. Its speed.

If it's speed then, that must mean it's...

--

"MHS34 is Mistic High School year 3 class 4."

"He's the bad boy in my class. His name is Lee Hyunki."

"Lee Hyunki and Raewoo are both seatmate. They must be working on the project."

"Someone stole Sehun's power. Its wind."

"The girl help him out."

"Be my Valentine partner, MHS34."

"Here's the threaten letter. Hope you can figure it out! Fighting!"

Same handwriting. Same sticky notes. Its too familiar.

"Zee, do you remember that guy other than them? I could barely remember him. I thought I saw him at school. Was his name Lee Hyunki?"

"He did appear in our memories. He's a coward."

--

It's Lee Hyunki. The speed guy. Could it be that he take the wind power from Sehun?

'Zee, where are you? Stay strong!' I suddenly received a mind message from Luhan.

I still could feel the wind around me. Of course I won't be able to see him. He's the speed. "Lee Hyunki! I know it's you! Just show yourself! Tell me what you want!" I shouted.

The wind suddenly stopped. "I want you and I need your power."

"I won't give it to you!" I shouted back.