CHP 6: Run

Baekhyun's POV

"Are you really an angel? Or maybe you had changed into a human?" Chen asked. Must be another lame joke.

"Of course! Why?" I answered.

"Because we are not. Not a normal angels," he said which make my eyes big. Is this really a joke? Why does it sound serious?

"You kidding me?" I burst out laughing.

Then, Kyungsoo hit his head.

"Oww! You should have stop that habit Satansoo!" He shouted.

"Stop making a lame joke okay?" Kyungsoo scolded.

"But we are the royal angels," Chen said.

"Ro-royal angels?" I was surprised. Totally surprised. "Wait, I know some of you guys are royal angels but I never get to know why you guys stayed on Earth. I mean, aren't you supposed to stay at Fantasy for the hierarchy?"

"Baekhyun, you don't understand. Being titled as the royal angels hold a lot of responsibilities. And we escaped," Lay explained.

"Ah... I see. But Chen isn't one of you, right? Well, I'm just making sure."

"Nah, he always dream to be part of the royal families when he is just a normal angel," Luhan said. "You don't need to worry."

"I told you that I am part of the royal family!" Chen shouted.

"He is jealous that he is not one of them," Sehun stuck his tongue out.

"I am not!" Chen fought back.

"Whatever you want to say!" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Don't make me mad or else you'll be the first to get burnt with my lightning," Chen said.

"Hey, I was wondering, you know, since we never get mad before, what will happen if you are?" I asked.

"Everything will freeze," Xiumin said.

"I will eventually fly everywhere," Kris said.

"I will injured people instead of healing," Lay said.

"Lightning and thunderstorms will appear!" Chen exclaimed. He even make the thunder sound. And an extra evil laugh.

"I can't control the time for an hour. It's like I lost my power," Tao said.

"I... I don't know what will happen to me when I am mad. Just a mad face," Luhan said. Well, his power is telepathy so that explained that his power will not be affected.

"Water level increasing and heavy rain will come," Suho said. While Chen and Tao make sound effect as the background. I looked at them with an annoyed face. Seriously?

"I will be teleported to somewhere for an hour. So, you won't see me for the whole one hour," Kai said.

"The Earth will be shaking," Kyungsoo said while Chen and Tao again make the sound effect.

Okay. *gulp*

"Flames will be produce everywhere. Even from my hands," Chanyeol said. Again. These two kids really can't stay still and be quiet.

"Yah! Both of that dogs at the back can really be annoying. They just make it even worse!" I complained pointing towards them.

"Yah!" Both of them shouted at the same time.

"I will only have angry face on me," Sehun said disappointed. I really want to help him get back his power, but how?

"We will help you to get Sehun's power back," Luhan said patting my back.