CHP 35: Too Dumb To Realize

Lily's POV

Since Lay succeed on healing Zee, she was now with us walking back towards the classroom. We entered the password and as we opened the door, everyone's eyes were stuck on us. Even Mrs Lee.

"S-Sanghwa? Why are you here?" asked Sehun.

I ignored all of them. The first person that I landed my eyes to was of course Kai. He avoided my eye contact. Here starts everything. Oh boy! Why do you have to be so sensitive?

"I am fine now!" Zee exclaimed as she show everyone her injured arm earlier.

"What?!" everyone sit up straight from their own seat.

"Where's the bruises?" panicked Chen.

"Lay, did you do anything?" asked Luhan.

"I-I--" Zee interrupted Lay.

"Yes he heal me. So now, you still don't believe him?" asked Zee.

Everyone exchange gazes and finally they look at me. O-okay? Did I do something wrong? I just shrugged my shoulders. Then they finally look at Lay.

"Guess we are wrong? Sorry," Suho apologized first.

"Yeah. All of us feel sorry for not believing you at first place," D.O added.

"It's okay. I also don't believe on myself but both of them encourage me and support me," Lay smiled.

"Enough of talking? Continue learning and take your seat please," Mrs Lee instructed.

All of us take our seat. I sit beside Kai and turned to face him. "You okay?" I asked.

He face me with his serious face. I raised both of my eyebrows signaling that I am waiting for his answer. "Sort of," he said then face to the front.

Clear. Everything is clear. He knew it! Oh my gosh! Why are you so damn sensitive? Aish.. I need to think hard for this problem then.

"Lin Ah, can you please summarize what I just told you?" Mrs Lee asked.

Everyone's eyes are all on me. I bite my lower lips and look at them then finally to Mrs Lee. "I-I'm so sorry Mrs Lee. I won't do it again. I will focus even more," I said.

"Lin Ah, do you have any problem? I can help you with it," Mrs Lee give a worry smiled.

"Don't mind me. I'm fine. Just being distracted by some little things," I answered.

"You sure?" asked Kai.

I was quite shocked. He asked? My heart starts to beat unusually faster. I just blinked my eyes thrice while staring at him.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered.

"Let's continue then," Mrs Lee said.

The lesson continues like normal until the bell ring. It was dismissal time. All of us tidied our stuffs and well, obviously, leave the school.

"Let's go Lily!" Aay exclaimed.

I smiled at her then I remember something. I try to spot him then I saw him leaving the class just now.

"Umm.. You can leave without me. I-I have something to ask to.. Mr Jeong! Yeah, Mr Jeong," I reasoned out.

"Okay? We will be waiting for your appearance at home. Bye!" Aay waved.

I waited for her until she disappear from my sight. I roam my eyes at the empty classroom then I dashed towards the classroom and there he is!

"Kai! Wait for me!" I shouted.