CHP 45: Many Changes

The girl's house...

"I'm back!" Aay slammed the door of their house with a smile plastered on her face.

"YAH!" The three sisters rushed approaching her. They start to throw hundreds of questions on her whereabouts. But Aay answered them with a smile and kept on telling them that she was okay. Before the sisters could ask thousands or maybe millions of questions, Aay quickly walked upstairs to her bedroom completely ignoring her sister's scold.

She lie down on her bed and start to reminisce the wonderful moment she shared with Chanyeol. She really don't know that there will be finally someone who she can talk with. After the incident, she can't stop smiling like an idiot. She feel much better and lighter after having someone who can listen to her.

While the sisters...

"Do you think she is okay?" Lily asked starring upstairs. Actually the three of them had been starring upstairs for a long time now.

"Should we bring her to the clinic or something? She will get crazy if we didn't do something," Zee asked worriedly.

"Seriously? One of us? To the clinic?" Fifi asked raising an eyebrow. "So not you."

"I think you've been changing too much now. The lights doesn't flickered once a week like always. In fact, it doesn't even flicker for almost two weeks now," Lily added.

Zee just smiled watching both of them, feeling proud that now, she manage to control herself much better.

"Don't tell me that someone make you to be like this. Is it Baekhyun?" Fifi teased.

"And what does that supposed to mean?" Zee shot a dead glare to her.

"Ah! I wonder what your answer was. Did you agreed with Baekhyun's offer? Don't tell me you reject it. Poor Baekhyun," Lily joined in to tease her sister.

Totally pissed off, Zee snapped, "It's none of your business!" The other two girls can only giggled at her sister annoyance. "It's not like you don't ask Luhan for the answer anyway."

Mentioning his name, both girls immediately put an irritated face. They look at each other then groaned in sync, "Luhan!" They walked to the sofa leaving Zee standing dumbfounded on the stairway.

"That guy is really annoying!" Lily mumbled.

"I know right. All people are busy wanting to know the answer while him..." Fifi stopped her sentences and continue it just by shaking her head.

Watching at their reaction, Zee giggled. She was sure that Luhan did something opposite of the two girl's like. "Why? What did he do?" Zee asked anticipating for the answer.

"That guy, he dared himself not to read people's mind," Fifi rolled her eyes.

"That's great!" Zee exclaimed.

"No it's not!" Lily snapped.

"For me, it's a yes. Then it must mean that none of you know the answer, right?" Zee smirked.

"Obviously!" Lily and Fifi said in annoyance.

"Anyway, good luck on finding the answer. I want to do my revision," Zee waved at them as she walked towards the stairway.

"You'll do well with that amazing power of yours. Just stop studying and relax," Fifi joked.

"Excuse me? We can't use powers in our special classroom. So think about it," Zee hinted.

"What the? I totally forgot about that," Fifi stood up from the sofa and walked to her bedroom too.

"Now, everyone is in their own bedroom. Should I too?" Lily asked herself up until she ended up standing infront of her bedroom door. "Why not?"