Epilogue

5 years later...

Chanyeol's POV

I was just walking around the park. I decide to go to Aay's hideout. I still remember that this is where she tells me every problem that stuck in her mind. Its funny that she dragged me from school to here.

I was too preoccupied that I don't even realize I was actually smiling like an idiot.

I still remember the pictures that I took with her. I even set it as wallpaper but there is only me. She is not in the wallpaper. Not in the picture. I hope I can see her right now.

*sigh*

I was staring on my phone when suddenly, I can see her image on my wallpaper. It must be an imagination. I locked my phone then unlocked it again but to my surprise, her image was still there.

Could it be?

I ran as fast as I could all the way back to the house to ask the other. Upon opening the I can already listen them shouting.

"Oh my God! Hyung! You're not going to believe this!" Sehun shouted running out of his room with his camcorder on his hand.

"What? Why Sehun?" Suho asked worried.

"Look, they're here," Sehun pointed towards his camcorder. I rushed over to him and take a look at it too. I was actually surprised.

"They're here," I mumbled. I take out my phone and look at Aay's picture alone and to my surprise, she was there.

"Hyung!!" We can heard another shout from Kai's room. We rushed towards his room.

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Listen. It's Lily's voice," Kai said as he volume up his phone.

-

"Do you really have to go?"

"I-I don't have any reason why I should stay here on Earth any longer."

"Ouch," It paused."You still have me as a reason."

"Look, I'm really sorry. But it's a promise that we make with our father."

"Then I won't give you my hug."

"Kai, can't you just please listen to me this once. If there is time again in the future, I will come back here."

"Call me oppa first."

"I won't."

"Pleaseee~ Pretty pleaseee?"

"I told you I won't."

"Okay then. No hug for you."

"Oppa~"

"What? I didn't heard that. Say it again."

"So unfortunate. I will only say it once."

"Yah!"

"Kai! Stop it!" She laughed."Ahhh!! Oppa!"

"That's good!"

-

"Did you hear that?" Asked Kai.

"Are they really here?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Guyssss~!" A another shout can be heard from mine and Baekhyun's room. Again, we rushed over to the voice.

"Look! There's a text message from an unknown number," Baekhyun said pointing towards his phone.

Meet up at the park's hideout. Tonight.

- My love

All of us looked at him blankly as he looked at me with a questioning face.

"Is that an unknown number?" Sehun asked.

"Why?" He said looking back at his phone. "Huh? My love?" He said looking up with a confused face. After awhile of staring at him, he finally put a shocked face. "ITS ZEE!!! She's back! Doesn't she?" He asked shaking me hoping that I will answer him.

"How would I know?" I asked.

"They're back!" Tao jumped happily.

"But where is the park's hideout?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I know that place. Trust me!" I proudly said.

"Okay then. We will meet 'my love' later," Sehun exclaimed happily.

"Yah! Its my love!" Baekhyun hit him.

"Well, it is from 'my love' so we will meet 'my love' later!" Sehun innocently shouted.

"He must not get it," Kai shook his head.

"Just let him be. He really don't have idea about it," Baekhyun said looking at the happy Sehun.

Not long after, the door of the house suddenly opened widely.

"Is anyone home?!" Raewoo asked.

Annoyed, all of us rolled our eyes. We look at Chen as he grunt.

"What do you want?" Asked Chen.

"Oh! There's someone home. Sorry," she bowed.

"What are you doing here?" Chen asked.

"I saw someone familiar. They looked like Zee, Fifi, Lily and Aay! They just pass by me without noticing me. Well, they did smile at me but they just ignore me!" She said. "But they look different. I mean different in a good way! Lily dyed her hair grey! Aay dyed her hair green ombre! Fifi's are light blue while Zee highlight her hair with orange! They're indeed gorgeous!"

Listening to her explanation, all of us looked at her surprised.

"I can't imagine how gorgeous they are!" Sehun said.

"Finish talking?" Chen asked Raewoo. She nodded her head and Chen immediately pushed her out of the house.

"Yah! Kim Jongdae!" She shouted.

"Thank you for the information!" Chen shouted back.

"You're so going to pay for this! Yah!" She said as Chen slammed the door in front of her face.

The night...

All of us walked out of the house as I lead the way. I am sure it's Aay's hideout. When we reach the park, I start to walk between  the bushes. They follow me as we ended up at the usual hideout. We look around but we saw nothing.

"They must be there already. Palli!" I suddenly can heard a female's voice. The bushes are moving as all of us stare at the the bushes until we saw five people in front of us. Its them.

"Oh, hey!"

"Hi!" They smiled waving at us.

I must be dreaming!

××××

And that's the end of this story. Sorry if you think it's a bad ending. But don't worry. There's second fanfic for this Powerful Embrace. Please support me and comment if you have any. I'll try my best to improve my writing skill okay?

I really appreciate everything. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to share too!

I will informed you when I published the second Powerful Embrace. Don't worry.

;)

I love my readers! So much!

Hope to meet again on the next Powerful Embrace! I'll be waiting for that moment!