CHP 11: MHS34

Sehun's POV

*flashback*

It was the first day of Kang Lin Ah's appearance in our class. I was just about to go to the cafeteria with the others when I recognized someone who was with Lin Ah.

Kim Hyo Rin.

The girl that helped me when I accidentally slipped into the swimming pool. I am not sure how she bring me alive back to the ground. Did she remember me?

I follow them to the garden and tried my best to hide myself. Honestly, I really didn't heard any of their conversation until Xiumin's name came out of her mouth.

I was curious so I paid full attention to their conversation but their voice were getting softer. Is there anything that they hide? Then they walked away while I walk back to the cafeteria.

As I reach there, the four of them are already there.

*end of flashback*

"Kim Hyo Rin, don't you remember me?" I asked.

"Huh? Who are you that I need to remember?" She said.

"The person that you helped when I was almost drown. I just want to say thank you," I bowed.

"You are welcome but I don't really remember that I helped you," she said.

"Don't worry. I only want to say thank you. I don't need you to remember it. Now, you can go," I said then walked out.

But I just realized that the others must have already done their plan. Worse, without me!

:(

Zee's POV

MHS34? What does it mean actually?

"I don't know," I answered.

"Really?" Tao asked.

"Isn't MHS stands for your name?" Kris asked.

My name? Silly. How come?

"What's make you think it stands for my name?" I asked.

"MHS stands for Ms Heo Sanghwa," Chanyeol answered.

He's right. But why are they asking these?

"Why did you ask me the meaning of MHS34?" I asked.

"Because someone gave Suho a threaten letter and it is from MHS34," Xiumin explained.

So they think that I am the one who threaten him? Impossible.

"Silly," I scoffed to the side. "Well, it can be other meaning," I said.

"Really? Then, what is it?" Lay asked.

I bit my lower lip trying so hard to think of an answer. Then I got an idea.

"It could be Mistic High School Year 3 Class 4," I answered.

All of them looked at each other for some seconds then back to me. All 11 pair of eyes were at me. This is just not right. I feel uncomfortable. I avoid eye contact with any of them and look down to my fingers. I let myself busy with my nails.

"A-ha! You're right! No wonder it sounds familiar to me!" Kai exclaimed.

"So, it is your class? What does it mean then?" Suho asked.

"It means that the person who sent that threaten letter to you is one of the student from year 3 class 4," I answered calmly while looking at my fingers. After I finished saying that, I look up and all of them stare at me.