CHP 39: Valentine's Plan

LAFZ house...

"Oh, right! Fifi, the last time I saw you in the class with Suho and Chen, it was obvious that you are trying to avoid Suho. May I ask why?" asked Aay.

"I-I didn't avoid him," Fifi denied with eyes full of shock.

"I told you it's obvious. If you're not avoiding him, then why didn't you answered him when he asked you something?" Aay continued to ask.

Flashback in the class...

Everyone were going outside sketching something for their art lesson. Fifi need to get some of her stuff at her locker in the class. When she stand in front of her locker, she just realize that there was another person standing beside her.

Fifi just sigh in relieve without saying any other word. Suho apologize for making her scared. Fifi just shoved it off and continue rummaging her locker for the stuffs that she need.

"I am curious actually," Suho started. On that time, Aay was nearby. She was about to get her drink from the class but she stopped. She don't want to disturb their conversation but instead she eavesdrop them. "Are you sure you remember everything?"

Fifi can only stared at him for some seconds. She quickly fixed her eyes away from him back to her locker. She took her stuffs and closed her locker. She was about to step forward.

"A-are you ignoring me?" he asked.

Fifi can only bite her lower lips. She know it must be hard for him to believe but she is trying her best to avoid him because after her memories get back, she feels awkward around him.

"Just tell me. Are you really ignoring me? Did you hate me?" he asked grabbing her wrist.

Fifi feel bad for him but her heart suddenly skipped a bit by his touch. She want to face him and speak to him so badly but she didn't manage to. She hardly shove his hand away from her wrist. She gave him an apologetic face before walking but again, Suho hold her arm.

"I need your answer. Did you hate me?" he asked.

She want to say no. She want to tell him the truth. It really hurt her seeing him like that but she couldn't help. She feel totally awkward. Somehow, she feel regret of getting those memories back. It was all because of her stubbornness. She try her best to say something. Her mouth gaping but no words came out.

Aay wanted to hear her answer so badly but she ran away when she heard footsteps coming towards the class. She panicked and hid behind the wall nearby. She peek at the person and it was Chen. She want to stopped him from coming inside the cuss but she was too late.

As Chen stepped in the class, he saw the situation and felt more awkward. And uncomfortable. "Oh. Did I disturb you? Sorry," he bowed.

"No! Wait, Chen!" Fifi called out and doesn't even dare to make eye contact with Suho. She just stare at his hand which was gripping her arm. Suho slowly loosen his grip and let her go.

Fifi ran over to Chen and both of them walked out of the classroom. Before stepping out, Fifi gave Suho an apologetic face again. She hope she have the courage to tell him what she feels like but she was too shy. She walked and talked with Chen but her mind was still on Suho.

"Aishh.. What a spoiler you are Chen," Aay complained. She walked inside the classroom just to see Suho with a dejected face. "Are you okay?"

Suho shook his head as an answer. Aay knew he will give that as an answer. She just patted his back and give him a reassuring face. "She needs some more time."