CHP 52: The Truth

"Any idea?" Lily asked worried.

"I don't have idea but I have another problem," Xiumin said.

"Another problem? What is it?" Aay asked.

"Tomorrow. Its the celebration of the Valentine day at school and all of us have performance to do. What should we do?" he asked.

"I totally don't remember about that," Chen asked.

"Don't worry. We just need to split up. Some of us go to school tomorrow and tell the headmaster that we have problems to solve. Big problems. He will understand," Kris said.

"Then who will go to school?" Asked Fifi. "I don't have to do any performance so I will go find Zee."

"Can I not come to school too?" Aay asked.

"But we have performance," Kyungsoo reminded.

"I-I am too worried. I am scared that what if I can't open my mouth in front of everyone," she give an excuse.

"Maybe the girls shouldn't go to school? Besides they know more things about Zee than we do," Luhan suggested.

"Kris hyung, Xiumin hyung, Tao, Lay, Chen, Sehun and D.O will go to school," Suho said.

"What will I do at school without my dancing partner huh?" Sehun asked.

"Yea, me too," Kyungsoo agreed.

"Then--" Fifi immediately interrupt Suho.

"Just make it like this! Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, Chen, Chan-- No. Chanyeol need to go with us. Suho! All of you will go to school," Fifi suggested.

"What? Why me?" Asked Suho.

"You're the leader," she reason up.

"I don't think this will work," Kris complained. "Just tell us what or which power you'll be needing."

"We need Kai for his teleportation and sixth sense. We need Luhan to read people's mind and telekenis. We need Kyungsoo for duplicators. We also need a fast runner. Chanyeol will do. Is that okay?" Aay asked.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Then, of course we need her soul mate. But if Sehun go with us, what should he do?" Aay asked.

"Find Raewoo at school," Lily suggested. "Lay will most probably come with us. To heal people."

"So Suho hyung, Kris hyung, Xiumin hyung, Chen hyung, Sehun and me will go to school?" Asked Tao.

"Yep!"

"Okay now, the plan!" Luhan shouted.

Meanwhile...

Zee's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as my vision gets blurry. I try to adjust my sight then I saw darkness. I'm in a dark room. I want to rub my eyes but to my surprise, my hands were tied behind me. I was sitting on a chair with a tape on my mouth.

Why would they put me in a dark room? Maybe they thought I will get weaker in a dark room? Should I pretend?

My head hurts because of the knock earlier. They hit it way too hard but it's a great thing that my head didn't bleed. I think Raewoo's hand did bleed because she accidentally touch a sharp item.

What a spoil culprit.

I was thinking what I should do. I started to feel bored and lonely plus, I can't even open my mouth.

Suddenly the door open and I could see a black figure. I can't see his face though but I am sure it is not Hyunki.

"You finally wake up!" He exclaimed.

Is there, another person behind all of this? Hyunki and Raewoo is his puppet? Is it? But did Luhan know about this?

"Remember me, Heo Sang Hwa?" The guy asked as he lifted my chin with his hand.

I look straight into his eyes trying to remember him. Who is he? I looked down and realize the familiar necklace. I look back to his eyes.

"Y-you.." I mumbled. Of course because my mouth was being tapped.

Its Cha Ji Seok.

--

--

--

Flashback

It was a fine day when I walked out alone. I know that I will be going to the school by next week so I decided to go to that school. When I go to that school, I suddenly saw students start to crowd.

I was too curious so I walked up. I saw a boy beating a weak boy. It looks like he will beat him to death. No one even dare to stop them. Everyone keep on gasping and whispering. Irritated, I interrupt them.

"YAH!" I shouted. I walked up to them and push the bully away. I bend down to help the beaten up boy.

"Yah, who are you to stop this fight huh?" The guy scoffed.

"Don't you have any manner?" I asked.

"Why? Do I need to show my respect to everyone? Nonsense!" He yelled at my face.

I clenched my fist and teeth too. Can't control myself, the lights start to flickered as everyone start to panicked. I don't care but this guy is really rude.

This guy also panicked. He look like he was sweating. I stp forward to him.

"Do you want me to give you a lesson?!" I shouted.

"CHA JI SEOK! ARE YOU CAUSING ANOTHER PROBLEM?!" A male voice can be heard.

The students walked away as I start to calm down and helped the beaten up boy. I bring him to the school clinic. Even though I am new, I asked for people's help.

When we reach the school clinic, the nurse treat him as I looked at him. When the nurse finished, I bowed down thanking the nurse. I sit down on the bed beside the boy.

"T-thank you," he stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering?" I smiled. "My name is Heo Sanghwa."

"Y-you d-don't know m-me?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Why? Do we perhaps know each other?"

"Ahh.. Maybe I got the wrong person. The name's Lee Hyun-- Kang Ha.. Jun. Kang Ha Jun."

"Okay. Get well soon. I need to go now," I bowed down as I walked out of the school clinic.

When I walked through a quiet hallway, someone pulled my arm and pushed me into an empty classroom. He pushed me against the wall and I can feel the pain.

I look up and saw the bully. Is it Cha Ji Seok?

"What do you want?" I grunted.

"You will need to pay for this. You humiliate me in front of everyone. Who are you?"

"I am who I am. Just go away!" I pushed him to the side.

"Let's see who'll win," he mumbled as I walked out of the class totally ignoring him.

--

--

--

He suddenly take the tape off my mouth and I can feel my eyes tear up.

"Ouch!" I said. Bearing the pains.

"Does it hurt? I still have something more. That can hurt you," he smirked.

Ugly smirk. Its better to look at Luhan smirking than him.

*throws up*

"I'be send someone to ruin your sisters," he whispered.

Hearing that, I suddenly feel like to beat him up to death.

"YAH! IF YOU DARE TOUCHING EVEN A STRAIN OF MY SISTER'S HAIR, I WILL CUT YOUR BODY ALIVE! I AM NOT KIDDING FOR THIS TIME AROUND!" I shouted my lungs out feeling the fire in my body.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××