CHP 37: I'll Wait

Kai's POV

"Kai! Wake up! Your 45 minutes had already over!" someone shouted which make me to immediately sit up straight.

I groaned still half-awake. "Already? That was fast!"

"You've been sleeping for the past
50 minutes actually," Xiumin hyung said.

"50 minutes?!" I shouted with my eyes wide open.

"Well, yeah. So now-- Yah! Yah! Yah! I haven't finish what I am about to say! Yah!" he shouted at me while I sprinted out of the house.

"Finish it later! I have another urgent thing to do!" I replied.

I rushed out of the house and slammed the door closed. I don't really care if I disturb them. I have waste my 5 precious minutes. I wasn't really watching which make me to bump into people.

"Yah! Watch out-- Kai?"

"Where are you going? In a rush?"

I looked up facing them. "Oh! Only the three of you? Where's Lily?" I asked.

"You mean Lin Ah?" Aay asked.

"That doesn't really matter okay?" Zee told Aay.

"She's alone at the house. You can go there but don't you dare to hurt her," Fifi warned.

I nodded severally. "What happened? She's not at home for the entire one hour and now you're running after her?" Zee asked.

"It's a long story. Just-- I misunderstood everything," I sigh.

"Oh! You think she will-- Yah! I haven't finish yet!" Aay shouted.

"Sorry! I am in a rush!" I shouted back while running.

I hope everything will go back to normal. I rushed towards their house. As soon as I reach there, I was panting heavily. I rushed to the front door and rang the doorbell. I had already wasted 3 minutes ringing the doorbell but there are no answer. I took steps back and look at the window. I am sure she is there.

"LILY! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE! I AM HERE TO CLEAR EVERYTHING UP!" I shouted.

I waited and waited. There is still no answer. I know it sounds stupid. She is the one that should clear things up but now it end up that I am the one who clear everything's up. She just got the wrong way. She must thought that I am mad. Which actually was right but I won't be mad for the entire time. I am just... Jealous.

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE ACTING LIKE THIS, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU!" I keep on shouting.

"Why is this kid?"

"I think he's crazy!"

"No. I think he did something wrong towards his girlfriend."

"Oh~ Maybe he just want to apologize."

"Aww~ That was really sweet of him."

"Yeah. That girl was really lucky. I hope I can meet a guy who will never give up on me."

I heard people who passed by talked about me. Yeah. Say whatever you want people. I am crazy? Yes I am. I am crazy for someone.

Lily, I hope you won't ignore me for the entire time like what that stupid Hyunki said.

Lily's POV

I was actually standing right beside the window. I heard the doorbell rang a lot of time but I just can't walked down and opened them. I dont want to see him yet. I was holding my phone on my chest and listen carefully towards his shout.