CHP 21: Jealous

Lily's POV

The three of us start to walk together. We are on our way to school. We talked about yesterday's incident. I know I had already meet my soulmate but I haven't fall for him.

Kim Jong In...

It's hard to fall in love. I need to try my best then. As we walked to school, we saw Baekhyun rubbing Zee's left shoulder while he was standing on the right.

From behind, it looks like they're a couple. Hugging each other. Snap out of it Lily!

Then, I can see Baekhyun scolding someone. It was a guy. I look carefully to the guy's face and realize that it was that cold guy.

Lee Hyun Ki. He was that cold guy who is also Alice's seatmate.

"Something happen?" Fifi asked.

"I think so," I said. We turn to Aay but realized she was already in front approaching them.

Both of us then walked towards them. Hyunki glare at us then just walked away.

"Yah! Aren't you going to apologize?!" Baekhyun shouted.

"It's okay Baekhyun," Zee said.

"Is your shoulder okay?" he asked still rubbing her shoulder.

"I am fine," she said holding Baekhyun's wrist to stop him from doing what he did.

"What happen?" Aay asked.

"That guy bumped to Sanghwa but didn't even apologize," he explained furiously.

"That was Lee Hyunki. He was the coldest person in my class," I told them.

"Your classmate?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, yeah," I nod.

"He is so rude," Fifi said.

"Just stop that guys. I am totally fine right now. We need to go to the school or else we will be late," Zee said furious.

She start to walk while all of us just stand still watching as she walked fast. "Is she totally fine?" Aay asked.

"She still have a fever but she refuse to have a rest. She say that she feel much better than yesterday," Baekhyun explained.

"Oh. Maybe it was the effect of the high fever last night," Fifi said.

I look at all of them and realize they were still staring at Zee. I hit each of their head and say, "Snap out of it! Its kinda inappropriate to stare at her like that!"

"Ouch!" All three of them said.

"We should get going now," I said.

Then, we walked together towards the school. As we reach there, we parted away and went to our respective class.

I went to my seat and put my bag. I get my book for the first period on my locker behind the class. As I sit down, Sehun start to spoke up.

"Lin Ah, we should finish our project on the other half," he said.

"I already plan all of that. We only need to print it out," I told him.

"Maybe we can work on it during break time. At the library," he suggested.

"I'm okay with that," I smiled.

Not long after, I can hear girls screaming outside the class. It was unusual. That never happen before.

"What's happening?" I asked Sehun.

"That must be Kai. You know that we are well known in this school right?" he said.

"Oh. Yeah. You are EXO. The famous boy band in this school, but that scream only happen today. Not before," I said.

"Look at the time. It's kinda late already. He usually came earlier than now," he said looking at his watch.

I averted my eyes away from him to the door. There I saw Kai smiling at me. He walked towards his seat then sit down. He turn his back and face me. I ignore him and just read my book.

"Lin Ah," he said.

"What do you want?" I said still reading the book.

"Hey," he said.

I was annoyed and so I face him with a forceful smile. "Yes? What can I help you with?"

"Nothing. I just want to see your face," he smile. That was shocking.

I stood up from my seat then immediately close his mouth and whispered, "What do you think you're saying huh?"

He hold my hand to let him to speak. I gave up and sit back at my seat continue reading my book.

"Sorry," he made an aegyo.

"What? You think that's cute?" I said.

"Kai, if you want to make a girl to forgive you, you need to do this," Sehun said making an aegyo towards me. Both of them are really annoying.

"I can't believe both of you think all girl will fall for an aegyo like that," I laughed.

"See, she finally laughed," Sehun smiled.

"Forgive me?" Kai said.

"Okay fine. I forgive you," I gave up.

But what's weird was that, did Sehun not hear what he said earlier? Or he just ignore it?

"Sehun, did you heard what he said earlier?" my curiosity make me asked him.

"Of course I did. He always did that to take girl's attention," Sehun said being honest.

"Yah!" Kai said.

Oh~ So he always did that towards girls huh? To get their attention? I give him a deadly glare then continue reading the book. I don't know what is this feeling. It feels like my heart was being ripped into pieces.

Kai's POV

Darn it, Oh Sehun!

Did he really need to say that? If only I can shut his mouth, this won't happen. Lin Ah shot a death glare to me. Scary glare perhaps.

The teacher come and the lesson goes well. I loss focus because I was worry. Totally worry.

It is break time now. I tidy my book to clear my desk. Then, I turn around to face Lin Ah, but instead, I saw an empty desk.

That was fast of her. Did she teleport? Nah. That's impossible.

"Where could she be?" I asked myself.

"Who? Lin Ah?" Tao asked.

"Umm, yeah. Do you know where she is?" I asked him. It looks like he know anyway.

"If I am not mistaken, she was with Sehun at library. They are working on their project," Tao said.

"Oh! Thank you! I'll get going first," I excuse myself then rushed out.

I arrived at the library and look around. I am trying my best to spot them. Then, I saw both of them. It looks like Lin Ah is stressing herself.

I stop on my track trying to eavesdropping them.

"Why does it need to be him?!" she said furious.

"Who? What happen?" Sehun asked.

"Kai--I mean.. I don't know. We should have focus more," she said.

"Kai?" Sehun whispered.

She must be regretting that the fact I am her soulmate. My heart sting. It hurts me to think that way.

I should do something, but what?

××××