CHP 17: It Hurts

Fifi's POV

We had already finished half of our project. We only need to do the other half. So now, he decided to meet again.

I was walking all the way to his house. Alone. Of course. Then I saw Luhan just came out of the house.

I wonder why he is here?

"Oh! Hyorin! What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I am here to meet Jun-- I mean Suho," I said.

I am still not use calling him Suho. Calling him by his real name is much better for me.

"You always call him by his real name. Are really not use to calling him Suho?" he asked as if he can read my mind.

"Umm.. Yeah. I feel much better to call him by his real name but he refuse to let me call him by that name. It's a nice name anyway."

"I understand."

"Why are you here?"

"We... We just finish practicing. So, I will be going now," he said. "Bye! Good luck for the project!" then he left.

I watch him disappear from my sight then I heard someone calling for my name.

"Kim Hyorin!"

I turned around and saw Suho at the doorstep waving at me. I waved back then walked towards him.

"Am I late?" I asked.

"Nope. I know you already come minutes ago but being stop by Luhan right?"

"Hmm.. I think you saw it," I laughed.

"Of course I did. Kaja!" he said then lead the way upstairs.

"How was the practice today?" I asked.

"Practice? We haven't practice. What are you talking about?" he laughed.

What? I thought Luhan said that they just finish practicing.

"But, Luhan said that you just finish practicing and that was why he went out minutes ago." Silence filled the air but then he spoke up.

"We were divided into two little group which is Exo-M and Exo-K. Luhan is in Exo-M. I think Exo-M did practice earlier."

"Oh. So you're Exo-K?"

"Yup. Let's continue with the project."

Hours went by and finally we finished the project.

"Finally! Now, we don't have anything to worry about," I exclaimed.

"Hyorin, can you give me the water?" Suho asked.

I smiled at him then grab the water bottle. I hand it to him but instead he just look straight into my eyes.

Suho's POV

I was just testing Hyorin. I still remember the time where Hyorin give the bottle that was emptied at first but then was filled up with water to Lin Ah.

I thought I should do it again. So I emptied the bottle first the asked her to get me the bottle.

I look carefully at the bottle. Not even dare to blink. As she touch the bottle, I was surprised. All of a sudden, the bottle was filled with water.

She hand me the bottle but I just look into her eyes. Her dark blue eyes. Who is she? How did she do that?

"Suho, are you okay?" she asked.

"H-how did you do that?" I uttered. What am I saying?

"Do what?" she asked.

"Nothing. Thanks," I said.

"You're strange," she whispered but I still managed to hear it.

I drink the water but then stopped. Is she someone...? Is her power...? Wa-water?

What am I thinking. I look at her eyes and realize it was black. It turns black?
First, an empty bottle was filled with water when she touch it.

Second, her eyes were dark blue earlier but turns to black.

Third, who is she?

"Are you perhaps... A human?" what am I asking? Stupid!

"What? Of course I am. Can't you see?" she laughed. It seems to be a fake laughed to me.

"Tell me, how did you do that?" I asked. I don't care what question I am asking.

"What are you talking about? Do what?" she asked confused.

I forced myself to drink all of the water until it was left with an empty bottle. I even force myself just because of this. This is because of my curiosity.

"Grab the bottle," I instructed.

She look at me then look at the bottle back. She hesitate at first. She closed her eyes then grab the bottle. Yes, it work!

"Look at that!" I said.

She open her eyes. The minute she saw it was filled with water, she immediately let go of the bottle.

"How did you do that? That's amazing you know?" I smiled.

"Amazing?" she said.

"Well, yeah. Amazing. Watch this," I said then grab the bottle. Now, it is empty.

"B-but, how did you do that?" she stuttered.

"Same reason as yours I guess," I smiled.

"What's your reason?" she asked.

"Because I am not a human," I said.

"Oh! It was the same reason as mine. You are from Fantasy?" she said.

"Well, Yup. I am from Fantasy with the power of water."

"Waah! That was the same as mine!" she exclaimed.

"No wonder that there will be another angel. And please don't tell about this to anyone," I said.

"I won't. You too. Don't tell about this to anyone. But, Kris, Luhan, Tao and Lay are they also from Fantasy?" she asked. I was startled. How did she know?

"Well, how do you know?"

"I knew it! Who won't recognize their face? They're the charming princes at Fantasy. Right?"

Charming princes?

"Y-yes. Th-they are. But don't tell anyone about that to," I stuttered.

"I won't!" she said.

I don't even know her that well but it hurt me. Hearing her saying that words suddenly make my heart feel heavy. What's wrong?

Is she... My soulmate?

××××

I am your soul mate! Duh! I'm just kidding. I want to thank all the readers! You don't know how much I thankful I am. A really big thank you :* Anyway, how was the story so far? I wish it's okay. At least.

:)