CHP 12: Bruises

Fifi's POV

I really don't remember that I helped Sehun out of a pool? I think. How can I not remember it?

We were looking for Zee for the whole break time. She is nowhere to be found. When we were looking for her, we saw Alice talking with someone.

A boy. Who is he?

"Look. Alice is talking with someone," I said pointing at her.

"Oh! It was one of our classmate. He is really a quiet guy," Lily said.

"Really? Why is she with him?" I asked.

"English project?" Lily said.

"They are seatmate?" Aay asked surprised.

"Yup. So they need to work on the project together. How about you? Who is your partner?" Lily asked.

"Chanyeol. He is my partner because he is my seatmate," Aay answered.

"Waah! How about you Fifi?" Lily asked.

"Why should I tell you? Our desk are not even in a pair so it means that I don't have any seatmate," I told them.

"So..? Who is it?" Aay asked.

"Guess who," I said then walked away leaving them dumbfounded.

It was actually the class president. The teacher said that since I am a new student, I should work with the class president. Kim Jun Myeon. Yes, its him.

I am fine with it so he is my partner in this project. After all, English is not really that hard since we used that language everyday at home.

We were about to check the cafeteria when something happened. The light near us were getting dimmer but then it turns normal.

"Do you see that?" Aay asked.

"You mean the light?" I said.

"Yes. Its getting... dimmer. Isn't that's weird," Aay said.

"Maybe Zee is in trouble. But the problem is, where is she?" Lily asked.

"You can search her, right?" I said.

"Of course. Give me a minute," Lily said.

We wait for her for about 50 seconds.

"I can't," she said.

"What? That's impossible," Aay said.

"I really can't," Lily told us.

"By any chance, is she with someone... whose different from others?" I asked.

"That can be happening," Lily said.

We look around that place for her, but she is nowhere to be found. Not long after, the bell ring.

"Break time is over. We can still meet Zee later after school," Aay said.

"Hope she is fine," I whispered then we separate from each other.

Where is she actually and what had happened? Is she the one that make the light dimmer? Its probably her.

Soon, it was dismissal time. I was waiting for them at the entrance gate. I feel bored and I can't stand still.

"Hyorin?" Someone said.

I lift my head and ... smile?

"Oh! Jun Myeon," I said.

"Suho. Call me Suho," he said.

"Ah.. mianhe," I bowed a bit.

"Will you come tomorrow? We can work something on the english project if you can come," he told me.

"I can come. Don't worry. All four of us will be there tomorrow," I reassured him.

"Good then. I'll be waiting," he smiled then walked away.

He is quite strict actually but he's nice. If I say I can come, then I must come. MUST. Or else he will think me as a liar. I don't want to be thought like that by the class president.

"Fifi! Let's go!" Aay said while the other two followed her behind. I was examining Zee if something bad had happened to her.

"Zee. What happened to your wrist?" I asked when I saw her wrist were bandaged.

"I accidentally hit the wall and sorry for not being with you during break time. I was at the school clinic. I didn't feel well," she explained.

"Really? Are you really fine now?" Lily asked while checking her wrist.

"I am totally fine right now," she smiled.

"I am sure you are. Let's go!" I said.

We were walking while chatting on our way back.

"Oh! Zee, did anything else happened earlier?" I asked.

"Nope. Why?" She asked.

"Because some of the light near the cafeteria suddenly gets dimmer," I explained.

"Huh? Maybe... maybe its because I am weak," she said.

"You're right. You didn't feel well earlier," I said.

We continue walking until we reach home.

Zee's POV

I really wanna know who is the one that drag me and hold my wrist so firmly until there is bruises and even cut!

Another problem. Fifi, Lily and Aay are probably worried now that I didn't meet them. This is the boy's faults.

Me and Baekhyun were walking to the class and we immediately take our seat as soon as we reach our class.

"Gwaenchana?" D.O asked.

"Gwaenchana," I smiled while showing my wrist that had been bandaged.

"Who bandaged it?" He asked.

"The nurse from the school clinic," I answered.

"Its a good thing that you went there. We are sorry if we did something wrong earlier," Chen said.

"Its okay. By the way, do you know who is the one that drag me by my wrist?" I asked them.

"Erm... I think its Chanyeol," Baekhyun answered.

"Why did he hold my wrist so firmly that it even have bruises?" I asked furiously.

"Maybe he don't want you to run away from his grip?" Baekhyun answered.

"Jinjja?" I raised one eyebrow.

"I don't know. I just say maybe," Baekhyun said.

Then, not long after the teacher came in. It was dismissal time. I was packing my things and I am sure that no one was left in the class except me. I was checking on my drawer when a piece of paper drop to the ground.

I took the paper then look at the other side of the paper. It reads 'Its been a long time Zee. Just wait for my revenge.'

Zee? Who could it be? And revenge?

"Hey Zee, what took you so long? Fifi had already waited for us at the front gate," I turned around and saw Aay and Lily.

"Let's go then!" I said then walked out of the class.

Still thinking. Who is the person?

××××