CHP 46: Teasing

Lily was too desperate to know her sister's answer. So she roam her eyes and finally found the person she had been looking for. She walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Yah!" Lily greeted.

"Is that really how you greet someone?" Asked Luhan.

"Sorry but do you know what was Zee's answer?" Lily asked.

"I told you I didn't read their mind that time," Luhan rolled his eyes.

"But you can read their mind right now," Lily suggested.

"Do you want to know what they're thinking right now?" Luhan asked as Lily nod her head. "Your sister who is with Sehun right now was thinking that how come she can be soooooooooo comfortable around Sehun. While your brother-in-law..."

Lily cleared her throat as she gave him a dead glare. "What does that supposed to mean? Is it like she had agreed with his offer?"

"Why should I tell you?" He smirked.

"Yah!" Lily hit his arm.

"Ouch. Its really fun to tease you actually. Like how I tease your sister and the others," he said as he patted her head.

Lily blinked her eyes several times watching him walk away. She was suddenly flustered. She look at him and he also look at her. He give her a wink then he walked away like nothing happen.

"Yah! You haven't finish yet!" Lily shouted as she chased after him. "What is he thinking actually?"

"Do you really want to know?" Luhan smirked.

"W-well, of course," she said.

"Okay then. Let me tell you," he get closer to her ear and whispered at her something. "He is mad."

"What? But why?" She asked. Luhan pointed at Baekhyun as Lily follow his gaze. He saw Baekhyun with Chanyeol talking with each other but surprisingly, his eyes was stuck at Sehun and Zee only. "Wow. I guess you're right."

"Of course I am. Do you want to hear out what your dearest soulmate was thinking right now?" Luhan teased.

Hearing this, she immediately nod her head. "Yes. What is he thinking?"

"Hmm... How should I say this?" Luhan tapped his chin with his finger.

"Just say it," Lily said impatient.

"He is jealous," Luhan lied.

Lily, not knowing that Luhan had been fooling her rushed towards Kai. As soon as she reached him, she was totally panicked. "Kai, listen. It was all a misunderstanding. I didn't mean--" Lily was being stopped by Kai who was really clueless.

"Hey, calm down. What happened? What do you mean by misunderstanding?" Kai asked worried.

Hearing this, Lily felt embarrassed and turned around looking at Luhan. She saw him holding his laughter. She send him a dead glare as she gritted her teeth. Luhan just shrugged his shoulder.

"Luhan. You really need to be punished," Lily said through gritted teeth.

"Did you say something?" Asked Kai.

"Nothing. Let's go and get something to drink," Lily said as she lead the way.

Kai feel the tension and look everywhere to get any clues. He saw Luhan and mime asking what happen to her. Luhan again shrugged his shoulders trying his best to hold his laughter. Lily who saw everything immediately pulled Kai by his arm and say, "Just ignore that guy. Come on!"