Living On The "Wild Side"

Magsimula sa umpisa

"See I was on stage performing, and this girl threw her dirty panties up. Needless to say it scarred me for life."

I shook my head at him, "You should've threw them back in the crowd." I laughed

"My whole arm would've turned black, and probably would have need to be amputated. Then I wouldn't be able to walk and would be missing and arm too."

"Christopher you're too much, but are you ready to go yet or what?"

"Yeah been ready."

When we made it outside there was several paparazzi men surrounding us. It was hard trying to help Chris back into my car.

Chris is this the woman you cheated on Haley with?

Are you guys dating?

When do you think you'll be walking again?

Is your life always this chaotic?" I said, when I finally got in the car.

"Yeah pretty much I just learned to ignore them."

I made sure Chris was back in the house safe and sound. Then I went to my house, which no longer felt like home. I wasn't really in the mood to make dinner for my two timing husband. I was nothing but good to Jacob, I just couldn't figure out why he would cheat on me. So I just brushed my hair into a half up half down ponytail. I got so me potato chips from the kitchen, and went back up to the bedroom to watch tv. My phone vibrated, indicating I had a text message.

Makayla: I c u getting cozy with CB! 😜

Me: Lmao what r u talking about?

Makayla: It's all over the Internet of pics of u & him @ that restaurant

Me: Yeah that was innocent we just ate that's it!!!

Makayla: Something tells me you LIKE Chris now😮

Me: yea he's actually cool now

Makayla: c I told u but he was a "woman beater" tho

Me: ok maybe I was wrong about him.

Makayla: what was that? Can u repeat that? 👂🏽

Me: bye Kayla ttyl 😐

Makayla: 😂😂 bye girl 😄

"So can we forget this ever happened?" Jacob said, sitting on the bed.

"What kind of shit is that?"

"Well I'm pretty sure you had sex with Chris Brown."

"Excuse me motherfucker? I know ya ass didn't just say that."

"Well y'all went out to eat and you always at his house."

"He offered for one, two that's my freaking job. So now you think it's okay to cheat, because you think I did. Un- fucking- believe able I'm done with you." I said, walking down to the kitchen

Seconds later I heard a thud of heavy foot steps behind me. I just ignored them because I was beyond pissed at this point. The fact that he doesn't show any type of remorse for what he's done to me says a lot.

"SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" He yelled, and snatched my arm back.

I snatched my arm away, "DON'T YOU EVER GRAB ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" I yelled back

"SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING." He repeated but got louder.

"WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT YOU CAN HAVE THAT BITCH! I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE."

"WELL YOU'RE NOT GETTING A DIVORCE."

That last phrase set me off. I grabbed drinking glasses and glass plates and began chucking them at him.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVE THAT BITCH RIGHT? WELL WHY DON'T YOU BE WITHT THAT BITCH THEN! LET THAT BITCH DEAL WITH YOUR CRAZY ASS."

"I'm not crazy." He whisper yelled

"YES THE FUCK YOU ARE!"

He rubbed at the sides of his forehead. Then froze as he was in deep thought. He started shaking his head and mumbling as he was talking to someone. But he was barely audible so he clearly wasn't talking to me.

"I'm not crazy!" He whispered again

"WELL BITCH YOU AIN'T SANE!" I yelled louder.

He bum rushed me and he wrapped his hands around my neck. I was struggling to suck air into my lungs. It was as if my heart was beating out of my chest. Time was slowing down, and it was getting real dark all of a sudden.

"BITCH I SAID I AIN'T CRAZY!" He said, tightening his grip on my throat.

I kicked and I kicked him while trying to pry his hands off my neck. But nothing worked, the lack of oxygen was getting to me. Seconds later I everything went black.
~~~~~~