Pack Mule

Bailey's Inner Monologue

Excited doesn't even begin to describe how I am feeling right now. I've been in my bunk rapid-fire texting Sam and Livie all day in anticipation of coming home. Finally, some downtime at home where we can resume normal life. Well, ya know...as normal as it gets for the sister of three teen heartthrob musicians with an abusive ex-boyfriend and a preggers best friend. Frick... they should write a book about my life...it would be a hit.

*B taps her foot excitedly while sitting at the kitchenette, as the bus turns onto their street, she catches a glimpse of Sam's car parked in their drive and squeals*

(Dad) *holds up hand to quiet B* Remember, before you run off and try to make plans, we have a bus to unload, and we leave for the venue tonight at 4.

(Bailey) *groans* I know... I still say we should invest in someone to unload the bus for us....just sayin.

(Dad) and rob you of the joy of doing it yourself? Never *smirks*

* The bus pulls up in front of the house, and B shoots out of the door the second it stops, running to Sam and jumping into his arms, almost tackling him to the ground in excitement*

(Sam) *scoops up B into a hug, lifting her off the ground* I thought you were never going to get here...

(Bailey) I know! I think Steve was driving super slow on purpose just to mess with me. I missed you so much!

(Sam) I missed you too *kisses B softly*

*Joe walks up holding one of B's suitcases and clears his throat loudly, B breaks the kiss, rolling her eyes at Joe before taking the suitcase*

(Bailey) *to Sam* I have to unload the bus and put all my stuff away before I make any plans... this could take a while....

(Sam) *smiles* No problem... I'll help *takes the suitcase from B*

(Bailey) *cocks a brow* you know this job doesn't pay right?

(Sam) I'm sure you and I can arrange some sort of payment *smirks*

(Bailey) *smiles*  do you have references?

*Sam leans down and kisses B again*

(Bailey) *breaks kiss* good enough for me! You're hired....now get to work *smacks Sam playfully on the butt* ...I'll take that one...its light *takes suitcase from Sam* chop chop....I'm not paying you to stand around *smiles*

*Sam smiles shaking his head as he walks toward the bus to grab some bags, B heads inside the house and up to her room, she walks into her room to find a very pregnant Livie laying on her bed eating pickles*

(Bailey) LIVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops the suitcase and runs over giving Livie a hug* You're here! And you're...

(Olivia) Fat? Huge? Massive?  Just stop me when I hit the right word...

(Bailey) actually I was going to say eating pickles on my bed...but awwwww *rubs Livie's belly and coos* Hi Peanut....it's your soon to be favorite person in the whole wide world...I will spoil you and sneak you out to see boys and I will always have candy...

(Olivia) *rolls eyes* Great, that's ALL I need...an unruly, boy crazed sugar fiend...

(Bailey) a mini B if you will *giggles*

(Olivia) *smiles* I missed you

(Bailey) I missed you too *rubs Livie's belly* and my Peanut...I missed you too

*Sam walks in carrying a large heavy trunk and sits it down*

(Sam) What on earth did you pack, woman?!