52

Harry's POV

I woke up this morning to Kylie draped over me clinging on to my body, boy did I love being like this.

She makes my heart melt every time I look at her, as stupid and unmanly as that sounds it's the bloody truth and I wouldn't lie about it.

Yesterday to what I thought would be a big disaster with Gemma arriving only turned out to be a good one.

I smile at the thought of myself and Kylie admitting our love for one another. She makes me the happiest I've ever been in my life.

As much as I hate to do it I remove my body from hers as I make my way to the bathroom for a shower.

* * * *

Once I'm done I wrap my towel around my lower waist leaving enough room for my v line to peak it's way through.

When I open the door all the steam leave the room and enters the bedroom where I see my peaceful baby girl sleeping like the angle she is, saving me from hell.

I walk over to her shaking her shoulders and giving her kisses on her face as I try to wake her up.

"Baby you have to get up" I whisper.

"Hmm no Harry!" She whines moving her face into the pillow.

"I'm sorry I know you want to sleep in but we have to get up. We have sound check and then you and the girls are going out" I whisper to her.

"Oh yeah, sometimes I forget I have plans with people. Can you say I'm sick" she whispers.

"I wish baby but they won't believe me. I promise you don't have to stay too long, just message me when you want to leave and I'll pick you up straight away" I promise her.

"Hmm sounds like a good deal" she said sitting up, adjusting her eyes to the sunlight from the window.

"Do you need to take a shower?" I ask her as I put my clothes on.

"Trying to tell me I stink Styles" she glares playfully at me. I shake my head laughing at her little assault to me.

"No you don't" I admit. "I was simply asking before we leave" I tell her. She stands up shaking her head grabbing her phone to see if she has any notifications, something I have picked up on that she tends to do every morning.

"Nah. I'm going to go get ready. Do you want me to come here and met you once I'm done?" She asks me.

"I'll come with you now, I'm already done" I chuckle.

"Okay let's go" she laughs. I follow after her taking my room key card, phone and wallet as I close my door walking to Kylie's room.

"Is Gemma in there?" I ask her.

"Possibly" she shrugs. "Does it matter though?" She asks me. I shake my head opening the door for Kylie as we walk inside.

Only to see there is no Gemma Styles in sight. "Nope" I laugh at her taking a seat on her bed. "Go and get ready Ky" I nod to the bathroom door. "Though you are more than welcome to change in here" I smirk at her.

"Not a chance Styles!" She calls out as she takes her clothes to the bathroom. I walk over to the door and just stand there. I want to talk to her, more than ever.

"You know this just reminds me of when we first met and I tried to get with you, though you always said no" I point out.

"Yeah you sure were a very horny guy back then" she chuckles, I join in as well. "But I must say you sure have changed" she calls out.