53

Kylie's POV

"You still promise me you'll text and call me everyday" Harry begs as we stand by my private jet so I can head back to London to go and work on my new hair line.

"Yes I promised you everyday and I'm not backing out of that. I love you and I'll get bored out there on my own without texting and calling you" I chuckle.

"I'm going to miss you so much Kylie" he sighs. "I don't even know what will be left of life then" he jokes sending me a wink.

"Well your sister is back so I think you two should really calm things down since it was awkward the other day" I tell him.

"Hmm. Maybe you're right, or maybe I can FaceTime you every single day and who knows. Maybe if you're up for it a little phone sex won't hurt anybody" he whispers in my ear as he hands grope my but.

"Harry!" I swat his arms away with a shocked expression plastered onto my face. He starts laughing loudly as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Only a suggestion" he looks me in the eyes. "Although I do have to ask you, when do you see us going you know there. Not that I am rushing you at all, please don't think that one bit. I guess I just wanted to know" he asks me.

"Harry the only other time I've ever had sex was with my ex who I don't want to talk about with you as that is just awkward. Harry I love you and I trust you more than enough to go down that road with you. I just don't want to have sex with you because I feel like it. I want it to mean something" I tell him.

"I will make it special for you, tell me what you want all I'll do it. And don't say it's just sex or don't you even say it's just a fuck. Our first time together sexually is us making love. Don't downgrade something that hasn't even began, yet" he tells me.

I look up at my boyfriend in front of me in pure shock and adoration as I can't help the tears that fall from my eyes. He is amazing and I don't deserve him, though I can't help but be so very lucky to be someone to him to have his love.

"I love you" I sniff, he pulls me into a soft kiss as he rubs my tears away with the pad of this thumbs.

"And I love you so much more than you will ever know Kylie. This is killing me having to say goodbye to you when I'll see you in a week" he sighs.

"This is not a goodbye Harry, it's simply a see you in a week type of thing. I am not leaving you so there isn't no need to say goodbye." I say.

"You're right, this isn't a goodbye. It will be more like a hurry up and get on the fucken plane so when you get back I'll have you all to myself" he smirks at me.

His arms that arm wrapped behind my back pull me closer to him until I can feel the warmth of his chest radiating go my own.

"Hmm well that is definitely one way of putting it Styles" I chuckle. "I will be back so don't you worry you curly head off" I say.

"I'll try my bed hardest. Just don't go finding some other British guy cause I'm telling you Kylie they are pure shit" he warns me. I burst out laughing as he stands the smiling at my sudden outburst, though I don't care. I love him.

"I already have a British who I love all so very much from the bottom of my heart. Plus I know they are, have you seen yourself in the mirror" I say laughing.

"Okay ouch" he says sadly. "I was just telling my girl to watch out for other guys and here you are telling me I am shit" he shakes his head.

"You aren't shit Harry" I laugh,"You are simply the most amazing guy in the world who is caring, generous, selfless, sweat, nice, very good looking, sexy as hell, very handsome, hot as hell and makes me feel like a queen. You also happen to be the only guy I love in this world" I tell him as I cup his cheeks.