11

Kylie's POV

When I walk inside the premier I spot Justin talking to Jaden Smith, wow this guy is very good looking. Justin turns his head to look at the crowd and he soon notices me and waves me over.

I smile at him walking over and Justin turns around when I reach them, Justin pulls me into a hug and smiles.

"Hey Kylie" he tells me. I pull away from him and smile towards him.

"Hey mate, congratulations brother" I laugh at him and ruffle his hair. He frowns playfully when I do this and pulls my hand away.

"No" he pouts, I start laughing and I soon turn to see Jaden laughing with us. He turns to me and reaches a hand out for me to shake.

"Hey, I'm Jaden. I've heard a lot about you" he smirks at me. I chuckle and nod at him before turning to Justin.

"I wonder by who" we all laugh,I turn back to Jaden and smile." Im Kylie, it's nice to meet you" I tell him.

I pull my hand away and all of us three soon start to talk about random conversations we can possibly think off.

I pull my phone out and see that I have a message from Harry, I roll my eyes and open the text.

Harry- Hey Kylie, yeah sorry I didn't pick up I was with Gemma. Sure we can catch up whenever you are back. Let me know! Xx

My eyes go wide at his lame message, is he stupid. Does he seriously think I didn't know my own best friend was in New York and that he wasn't.

Why does he even have to lie about where he is, and is her serious I told him another girl answered his phone but he completely ignored what I had said.

I lock my phone and put it way and consume into a conversation with Jaden as Justin had to meet some of his guests.

"So tell me about yourself" Jaden smiles at me and I get into my story of where I am now but of course I started from when I was little. This is how the rest of the night went, Jaden and I would speak the whole night and we had Justin every now and then come over to us to hang out before he would have to leave again.

****

*Two days later*

As I finish packing my suitcase so I can go back to London I see Justin calling me, I pick my phone up and swipe my thumb across the screen to answer.

"Hello" I tell him as I zip my bag up and place it on the floor next to my bed before I take a seat back on the bed.

"Hey Kylie, I thought that before you leave we could hang out. Is that something you would like?" He asks me.

"Yeah sure" I tell him.

"Okay I'll come pick you up in about.... A hour?" He asks again.

"That's fine Justin, see you soon man" I tell him before hanging up. I walk to my bathroom and start on my hair and make up since I am already dressed.

Once I'm done I make my way to my bed and take a seat while I scroll through Instagram. I see a Gemma had posted photos of her and some of the people from her photoshoot. I'm so happy for her, she's always been 'Harry Styles older sister' but now she is doing things on her own which I look up to.

Minutes pass and soon I get a message from Justin to tell me he is downstairs. I grab my bad and phone making my way to the elevator.

When the doors close I sigh and shut my eyes as I lean against the far wall. I think about the other night and with Harry. Why would he even lie? What's the big deal? Why am I so hurt by it though?

I haven't spoken to Harry since I sent him that message, I never responded to his message and right now I don't plan to. I'll do with him another time I guess.

When the doors open I see Justin taking photos with his fans and I laugh when he kisses the little girls cheek.

I walk over to him and when his fans see me their eyes go wide," Hey girls" I wave at them awkwardly as I manage to let out a tiny chuckle.

"Oh my gosh it's Kylie Jenner!" I girl squeals. I laugh and nod my head as I rub her back, I think she might faint in a minute.

"Yes that's me hun"

"Are you and Justin dating?" Another girl who looks around 15 asks me. I laugh and shake my head as a no.

"We are just friends. That's it" Justin confirms as he signs another fans book.

"I think you and Harry would look cute Kylie" the first girl says as I still remain on holding her.

"Oh thank you sweetie" I force a smile when I hear Harry's name. She nods at me and asks to take a photo. I tell her that's not a problem and soon enough all the girls there want my photo. I take pictures will all of them and pose differently. Some Justin even got into but they told him they already had plenty with him, I laughed and told him I was the new favourite.

"Yeah whatever" he laughs rolling his eyes at me. I smirk and turn to the girls who are still listening to us.

"Kylie I think I just became your biggest fan ever!" The second girl says. I smile at them all and try to keep my tears in but they don't work.

"Aww she's crying!" The first girl says and they all hug me.

"Thank you all so much, I wouldn't be doing what I do if it wasn't for you guys. Justin is really lucky to have you all and now so am I. Thank you" I smile at them.

"No worries"

Justin and I continue to talk to them and get to know them before we leave and head out to grab something to eat.

We talk about how amazing the girls were and Justin laughed when he mentioned me crying which resulted to me hitting him. A lot.

****

When we arrive at the little restaurant Justin and myself order our food and make small chat as we wait. I take my phone out as he gets a call from his mom to talk I his little brother who had been crying because he missed Justin. I go on my Instagram and notice that I haven't posted a picture in a couple days so I look over to Justin and smile.

When he gets off the phone he smiles at me," Sorry about that Ky" he chuckles.

"No worries, but let's take a picture for Instagram I don't have one to post" I laugh and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Okay" he takes my phone and I go to sit next to him. We pose in w stupid funny way for ourselves and I laugh and nod.

I put the photo up with the caption...

@kyliejenner: Day out w/ @justinbieber ;)

I post it and close my phone when I notice a lot of likes on my phone. I then hear my phone buzz and I look to see Harry's name across the screen to tell me I have a message.

I open my phone and my eyes go wide.

Harry- Wow so you have time to be with your new boyfriend but you don't have the time to even message your so called best friend back when I text you. Real mature Kylie, thanks.

Wow. I can't believe he would have the nerve to say that to me after what he did. Well I guess we will have to talk when I get back to London.