17

Kylie's POV

It's been about two weeks since that night that happened between Harry and myself. Things with us were better than ever, all we do is talk all day or hang out everyday.

Gemma has been doing well, she is obviously back in London and has been so busy working with amazing photographers along side Carl.

I have had Photoshoots none stop for the past two weeks almost everyday. I would have two photoshoots a day which was tiring so I was more than happy when Carl have me one week off.

As I sit in my apartment with Gemma watching Teen Wolf I get a message from Harry and I can't help the smile that appears on my face.

I look over to Gemma to make sure she wasn't looking, luckily for me she wasn't. It would be completely awkward if I had to explain to Gemma that I was smiling over her brothers text message.

I open my phone and go to the message he sent me and I can't help but feel excited.

Harry- Hello love! Just wanted to do my daily check in and say hello. The lads and I have a photoshoot near your apartment, we were wondering if you wanted to come and hang out with us since you are oh miss newest and hottest model of this year. Haha- let me know. Xx

Kylie- Hey Harry, I'm great thanks hope you are as well. I'd love to go and see you guys. I'm with Gemma right now so tell me what time to be there. Xx

Harry- Im glad you are good! Im fine thank you love. It's in about a hour so make sure the both of you are ready. Would you like Louis and I to pick you both up? Xx.

Kylie- Very good. No worries see you there, sure that would be amazing since my car is still working in the shop and my Mercedes isn't ready for another week :(

Harry- Okay I will see you at around 2:00. Well if you need a ride you can always call me. Xx

Kylie- Thanks Harry will keep it under consideration ;)
- See you soon xx

Harry- Good ;)
- Bye love. Xx

I smile and lock my phone before turing to Gemma to see her almost half asleep.

"Hey Gemma, the guys are around town and have a photoshoot. You want to go and see them?" I ask her, I so badly hope she will say yes.

"Sure lets get ready. I was getting bored and tried" she lets a light chuckle out. I nod and run to my bedroom and change into a misfits black tight t- shirt that makes me look skinny and shows my curves. I put on black leggings and put my timberlands on and walk over to the bathroom where I see Gemma.

"Makeup?" She asks me. I nod and she hands me my whole make up kit which is like three huge stacks that open up on the inside. Crazy right! Right can I say a girl loves her makeup.

I place on some foundation, blush, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, mascara and a normal pink shaded lipstick from MAC. I pride my hair and decide to straighten it and keep it natural. I walk back to my closest once I'm done and put on a white knitted long cardigan that has mini wholes inside but enough for you to see them.

When I'm done I walk to the kitchen and pour myself and Gemma a glass of water. I hear her walk out from the bathroom and she has finished with her makeup and hair as she was already dressed.

"Here" I smile handing her the glass filled with cold refreshing water. She takes the glass thanking me and sighs once she drowns it. Wow- what a thirsty biatch.

"You alright there" I laugh loudly as I see her refill her glass up. She nods and takes another big sip.

"Yeah thirsty" I nod at her and before I know it I hear keys giggle in the key whole and Harry walks in with Louis following behind him.