18

Kylie's POV

So today is the day, the day were I have a photoshoot with the One Direction. I was so excited to work with them, I have seen them at their own photoshoots over the past two weeks and they are so fun and carefree.

Harry and I have been hanging out everyday except on Saturday since he had to do interviews in New York.

He is back in London and asked me to join him and Niall for lunch. I agreed and said I would meet them there in a hour.

Right now is the hour and I am parking my car near the closest area so I wouldn't have to deal with the paparazzi who are outside.

I take s deal breathe and roll my eyes before opening my car door. I close my new Mercedes car and lock it. I walk my way to the door and the paparazzi are snapping pictures of me.

" Kylie how are you"

"Over here Kylie"

"Amazing Kylie"

"How are you and Harry Styles"

"Are you dating Harry"

"Where's Gemma, are you fighting"

"Thanks Kylie"

I open the door and close it not even looking back at the men outside. I walk to the front desk and tell her that the reservation is under 'Styles'.

She nods telling me my party is here and walks me to the table. When I see the guys they smile at me and Harry stands up. I than the lady as she nods walking away.

Harry walks over to me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek with I return. I hug Niall as well saying a hello before I take my seat on the other side of the table and the boys.

"How was New York?" I ask them when I open the menu as I look through the list.

"It was really good, we had some funny interviews" Niall laughs lightly. I smile at him and laugh a little at how easy he is to talk to.

"Why?" I chuckle.

"Cause most of them had you involved" Harry tells me. I turn my head to him with wide eyes and I see Niall's face going red.

"what the hell happened?" I ask worried.

"Nothing they all were like; so how's Kylie?, are you secretly dating?, where is she? Who likes her the most? What are Harry and Kylie like around you guys? Do you like like her? And so on" Harry explains.

"Well that's a head full" I laugh as I finally pick what I want to eat. I close the menu and look around the restaurant to find a waiter.

"Yeah" the both say in unison.

The waiter is a young guy around my age I think, light blue eyes and blonde hair, kind of like Niall's but just different.

"What could I get you love?" he smiles at me. I smile back being nice before telling him my order.

"Sure thing, what drink would you like?" He asks me smirking a little. What!

"Um a water please" I say politely.

"Coming right up babe" he winks and walks off. I roll my eyes at how forward this guy is before turning to the boys. Niall is smirking at me as I just got flirted towards and Harry. Well he wasn't happy.

"What the fuck was that about" Harry glares at the waiter. Harry calm down dude.

"I don't even know" I shrug. "Who cares like come on. I seriously don't care it's not like I would date him. Relax man" I chuckle cooling my best friend down.