65

Kylie's POV

Harry soon woke me up to tell me that we he finally arrived at the hotel. I sigh in relief as all I want to do is sleep.

Once we get our hotel keys I literally run to the elevator as Harry trails right behind me.

"Babe why are you running?" He asks, I turn around to see him puffing.

"I am so bloody tired from that flight it actually killed me bad." I sigh, rubbing my eyes in the process.

"You need to breathe and relax Kylie, I don't want to see you getting so worked up over this." He rubs my arms with him warm hands.

I nod as soon as the ding from the elevator makes a noise indicating that it will open within a couple seconds.

We get in as Harry pushes our suitcases in and I automatically feel bad for making him carry my other one.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"For what?" He looks completely confused up to this point. The elevator starts to move when I speak up.

"Making you walk around with my other suitcase." I mumble wishing I had only said it to myself.

"What?" He asks, and as if all of a sudden something clicked in him he burst we out laughing. "Kylie there is nothing to be sorry for. I'm the guy in this relationship and I don't care if you had 12 bags. I'd carry them all for you, love" he smiles, kissing my forehead.

"I love you so much, even everything you say I love too much then I can handle. But don't think I'd ever give you so many bags." I point at him making us both laugh.

The elevator soon opens up and Harry nods his head for me to walk out first. As I do so I quickly take my other suitcase and run to our room seeing as I still have the key card.

"Kylie!" He calls out and I can practically see him rolling his eyes playfully at me.

"Love you!" I laugh, not looking back. At this point I have opened the door making a sprint to our bed.

"Kylie what the hell!" I turn to see Harry running into the room. "Why did you scream?" He asks with wide eyes.

"I jumped on the bed" I shrug.

"For someone who was tired a minute ago is sure wide awake now." He laughs closing and locking the door behind him.

"No I'm still tired, come and lay down with me for a little until I fall asleep. Then you can go and hang out with the guys" I reach my hands out for him.

He nods and lays down next to me as he wraps his arm around me pushing me into his toned chest.

"Hey Harry?" I ask as my eyes close.

"Hmm" I hear him mumble.

"Why doesn't Eleanor show up?" I ask him quietly.

"She is arriving tomorrow" he simply says. I nod and turn around to rest my head into his chest.

"Harry?" I say again.

"Yes my baby" he says, even when he calls me baby I can't help but blush every time. Luckily he can not see me right now as I'm probably all red.

"I love you" I whisper kissing his chest.

"Hmm baby, I'm so in love with you. You have no idea what you do to me, you're so special and something so precious I cannot let go of. You're mine." He mumbles against the side of my head.

Harry's voice instantly puts me into a peaceful sleep as all I dream about is him and myself.

* * * *