12

Kylie's POV

I'm now officially back in London and I'm heading out to dinner with Gemma She returned early this morning and went back home.

As I sit in the SUV that my driver takes us to Gemma's house I think of Harry and what will happen if I decide to talk to I'm. I really just want to know why?

Why lie and cover up that you were with a girl? Why tell you you were with Gemma? Why would you think I wouldn't find out?

I shake my head from all these thoughts and push them to the back of my mind. I unlock my phone to see a message from Carl to tell me I have a photoshoot tomorrow morning and one later this week with Gemma.

Kylie- Thank you so much Carl! I will be there on them. Xx

Not even a minute later he responds with another text message and my eyes almost go wide.

Carl- No problem love, also I was approached to ask you if you liked to do your own celebrity guest photoshoot with a celebrity of your choice! Let me know what you think!

Kylie- Oh my gosh I would absolutely love that! Let me know when to tell you by and I will have someone. Xx

Carl- No worries bye love.

Kylie- Thank you Carl and goodbye.

I go to Twitter and decide I will let my fans help me decide. When I click the tweet icon I start to type away.

@kyliejenner: Good news! I was just asked to do a celebrity guest photoshoot with another celebrity of my choice. So I want all of you to tweet me who you think I should shoot with. Let me know! Love you. Xx

I tweet it and I suddenly get loads of retweets and likes on my photos. People start to comment who they think I should do it with but the main one that keeps happening was the one I was avoiding the most. One Direction.

They all told me I should do a photoshoot with them, I really don't want to let my fans down so I guess I will be in this photoshoot with them.

I go back to my tweet icon and press it once again...

@kyliejenner: Okay so the winners that you all picked are.... One Direction!! So excited to be working w/ such amazing artists. I can't wait for you all to see the photos. Love you guys. Xx

I sigh and lock my phone placing it in my pocket as I place my phone in my bag as we arrive at Gemma's house.

She must of seen the car as she comes running out of her house and into the car. She looks rushed and worried, what the hell.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask her confused. She looks at me with wide eyes, I look behind her to see Harry running out of the house looking very mad and I mean really mad.

"Driver step on it please" I day immediately as he gets closer to the door. The driver speeds down the street with a small thank you from me and I turn back to look at Harry who is now looking at the car, more like making eye contact with me.

What shocks me the most is what he does next. "I'm sorry" he mouths to me before turning away and back to the house.

"Gem, what the fuck was that about" I turn to her with wide eyes just like her. She looks at me and shrugs. "Tell me" I say calming to her not wanting to freak out.

"I told Harry that you knew the truth about that girl and he had a massive go at me for not telling you the truth. Then I told him that you knew I was in New York and that he wasn't. He was freaking out because you answered the phone to that girl" she says with disgust.

"No offence but your brother is a massive liar"I say and she nods her head in agreement. "Who was it?" I ask not really wanting to hear the answer.

"A one night stand" she simply says before looking outside the window and staring at the dark streets with shinning lights ahead of us where the London City is.

"Oh"

*******

I wake up this morning tired as hell and also very very hungry. Gemma decided to stay over last night as she didn't want to go back home since she was still fighting with Harry.

He had called her 25 times and messaged her 17 times just to apologise. For me, he called me over 71 times and messaged me 67 times and by the 50th time I knew he was drunk by this messages.

I walk into the kitchen and decide to make pancakes and waffles for Gemma and myself. I get straight into the waffles and when I am just about to finish up the pancakes Gemma walks out yawning and stretching her arms.

"Morning" I say, smiling at how tired she looks. Her hair is all per the place and I try so hard not to laugh at her.

"Good morning Ky" she smiles at me. "Want some help there" she points to the food behind me.

"Nope, I'm all done!" I say excitedly to her as she laughs at me stupid morning craziness.

I hand her a plate with food on it for herself and do the same for me. I grab two glasses and fill them both up with juice before stuffing my face into my food.

"Excited for today?" She asks me. I smile nodding as I place another piece of pancake in my mouth.

"Yeah" I mumble covering my mouth with food inside of it. Gemma nods and we soon get into our own conversation about today's modelling job for myself.

****

"Hello darl" Carl smiles at me with opens arms to give me a hug. I wrap my arms around him placing a kiss to his cheek as he does the same.

"Hello"

"So we need you to get ready as your photo will be on the cover of Carl's Model Of The Month" my eyes go wide at the news. I look over to Gemma who is smiling and nodding at me.

"Wait you never told me that" I tell Carl with wide eyes. I turn to Gemma who smirks at me. "You knew?" I ask her.

"Guilty" she raises her hands in defence before giving Carl a high five. I playfully hit her arm and the same to Carl.

"Could of told me guys" I groan.

"You go and take this one to get ready. Now!" Carl says to Gemma pointing towards her and she nods taking my arm and pulling me towards the changing room where I soon spit Scott and Joyce with Liz.

Well here goes another day and another dollar...