51

Kylie's POV

It's been another whole week which has made mine and Harry's relationship to be three strong weeks long.

Gemma still hasn't arrived and I know that she knows about Harry and my relationship as the whole world is talking about it.

Thankfully we have had all good comments through Instagram, Twitter and so on. I've been very lucky as the other guys girlfriends have always had that bad part about their relationships, the hate.

"We are currently in Texas and to say it is completely hot would be an understatement.

Right now Harry took me out for some lunch and a walk around the streets of Texas as he tells me what places he came and saw last time he was here.

"This has some amazing ice cream.. You want some?" He asks turning to me.

I nod smiling at him as he squeezes my hand that staid intertwined with my own as he opens the shops door.

We walk to the front counter and order our ice cream flavours.

"What would you love babe?" Harry turns to me.

"Um... Could I please the the cookies and cream?" I ask the lash behind the counter. She nods and scoops me some into a cup and places it on the counter with a spoon and napkin.

"What would you like sir?" She turns to harry.

"I'll have the mint please" he tells her. She nods and does the same to Harry and places the ice cream on the counter.

"That will be eight dollars" she smiles at us both. I take my wallet out and go to hand the lady the money only to have Harry push my hand away, gently.

"I think I'll be paying love, I'm the man in this relationship babe" he winks at me and hands the lady the money.

"Harry I could of payed for that. Us know I don't like when you spend money on me" I tell him.

"I don't care" he shrugs smiling.

The lady at the counter laughs at the back and forth and hands Harry his money back.

"You two remind me of my husband and myself back in the day" she smiles at us.

"How so?" I smile at her.

"He would always pay for me when I didn't want him to. Or he would spoil me all the time and I felt bad about it. The only time I actually allowed him to give me something was when he put a ring on me" she laughs showing us her wedding band ring.

"He is truly a gentleman" Harry nods.

"I think you are so too, you remind me much like him, charming and what not. Would you agree with me?" She turns to me.

"Well I didn't know your husband but from what I can tell he sounds amazing and I have to agree with you there. He is very charming" I smile over at Harry.

"Well I wish you both the best in life. Just make sure I'm invited to the wedding" she laughs.

"We could send you the bill instead!" Harry jokes making us three all laughing.

"Nice meeting you" she waves. We wave back and walk down the streets of Texas.

"It's so hot here.. Though it is peaceful not having to worry if the paparazzi will find is here." I sigh on relief.

"Agreed. Being here with you is so relaxing. It's just natural to me. I hope it doesn't change anything when Gemma gets back." He groans.

"I hope she doesn't hate me" I mumble. Harry stops walking and wraps his arms around my waist bringing me into his chest.